Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

wage EARNER

Some advice for those who have not taken the vaccine yet. Whether you get the vax or not, you should go to your doctor for a checkup and blood work, or at least get an at-home blood test which checks for different markers. This will serve as a pre-vax baseline. If you experience any side effects from the vax, you can use your pre-vax blood work in court to prove what the vax did to you.

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings
The Gov’t want us vaccinated REALLY bad. They don’t care about you, so ask yourself why?
What we know for a fact:

It’s not about health
It’s not based on real science
It’s not because they love us

If we know it’s none of that, then we know there’s no GOOD reason. So, do you really want to inject yourself with something from a government that’s acting out of anger and desperation?

What about not getting the vaccine is making them so angry?

What about not getting the vaccine is making them so desperate?

Whatever it is, it’s not good. We can debate exactly why, and I think I have a good idea why, but for those who are confused, does it seem smart to just comply when you know all of the above is true?
We also know the vax is not effective as well.

You said medical info, they give medical info to govt and ups.

I dont think you know what you're saying half the time.
I’ll cross that bridge if I get there. It doesn’t look like I’m gonna be working at ups much longer unless the Supreme Court or the union does something about this mandate so I don’t think it matters. If hourlies are having to comply with this then I’m done

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I’ll cross that bridge if I get there. It doesn’t look like I’m gonna be working at ups much longer unless the Supreme Court or the union does something about this mandate so I don’t think it matters. If hourlies are having to comply with this then I’m done
It's a done deal do you really have any faith in the Supreme Court? Or the union especially when they have this posted on their site. Biden Pledges to Be the Most Pro-Union President in Country’s History 🤣🤣

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I remember my doc said they mail them, now is probably electronic transmission. That's been a while ago, though.

Your doc does your DOT exam? I go to the medical facility contracted by UPS. They legally can't divulge your medical information under HIPPA, one case where this actually applies. They can only tell them whether or not you meet the standards to drive.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
If we were talking about the Spanish flu, people would be running down the doors to get the vaccine. We are talking about a head cold.
Some get unlucky and die from it. .3 percent of people that get it.
I’m sure people were thinking the same as they do now even when the Spanish flu was here

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Some advice for those who have not taken the vaccine yet. Whether you get the vax or not, you should go to your doctor for a checkup and blood work, or at least get an at-home blood test which checks for different markers. This will serve as a pre-vax baseline. If you experience any side effects from the vax, you can use your pre-vax blood work in court to prove what the vax did to you.
You can’t do anything to the vax companies so it doesn’t matter.