Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

The company will never ignore it. Come on. They fold like a cheap suitcase.
Well then they’re gonna be losing a lot of their workforce. At least in blue states. All the red states have already vowed to fight this crap

dont even really see how this is a red or blue issue though it’s a human issue

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well then they’re gonna be losing a lot of their workforce. At least in blue states. All the red states have already vowed to fight this crap

dont even really see how this is a red or blue issue though it’s a human issue
I'll tell exactly what will happen.

Some will yell, carry on, then most will take the stupid test.

There’s not gonna be a testing option and I wouldn’t subject myself to that either if there was. You might as well throw dice to see if you can work that day your odds are better

Wally

There’s not gonna be a testing option and I wouldn’t subject myself to that either if there was. You might as well throw dice to see if you can work that day your odds are better
Ok, enjoy voluntary layoff. Union won't help you either.

Wally

Sure would be nice to have that 40 dollars a month back if they really are that spineless and weak. I fully expect to lose my job I’ll just hold on as long as I can. Courts might strike it down you never know
Only thing you can do is get a judge to override Biden's EO.

Only thing you can do is get a judge to override Biden's EO.
There’s actually much more you can do if people have the balls to refuse. Now I know you’re gonna say but they need to work. Well it doesn’t end here it’s a lifetime of slavery so maybe for some people they’re alright with that. I’m not and I know many millions of others aren’t

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Good luck. Sleepy Joe is forcing to test weekly if the workplace is not fully vaccinated.

What is a company to do, pay the fine because of a few renegades?

Nope, they need to take the cause of the problem head on. OSHA can't fine for non-compliance of illegal orders. Companies that comply open themselves up to massive civil liability that make OSHA fines look like parking tickets. The reason is that there will be millions of us, we have the law and constitution on our side, they have illegal dictates from Hitler 2.0. If businesses were smart they would fight the mandates, it will cost them less in the long run.

Nope, they need to take the cause of the problem head on. OSHA can't fine for non-compliance of illegal orders. Companies that comply open themselves up to massive civil liability that make OSHA fines look like parking tickets. The reason is that there will be millions of us, we have the law and constitution on our side, they have illegal dictates from Hitler 2.0. If businesses were smart they would fight the mandates, it will cost them less in the long run.
The very fact that Biden is in office to begin with is illegal.

As for this particular vaccine decree its so far outside the constitution it’s in another galaxy… he’s violated the 4th 9th 10th and 14th amendments

Last edited:

Wally

Ok, be sure to get to work early on testing day.

Ron DeSantis is correct. Your Federal Government
has declared war on your health and your bodily freedom.
They do not care about your "rights" or your
Constitution.

State officials must stand up now and protect the
rights of the citizens of their States.
And the citizens of those States must demand that.

Wally

You "freedom fighters" are missing the big picture. You test positive and it's free paid vacation time! Every week becomes "time off lotto"!

Personally, if I were you, I would focus my energies on figuring out a way to induce a false positive test result!

You "freedom fighters" are missing the big picture. You test positive and it's free paid vacation time! Every week becomes "time off lotto"!

Personally, if I were you, I would focus my energies on figuring out a way to induce a false positive test result!
Are you intentionally missing the point of why people are so ticked off?

The only thing that makes sense with this level of bullying and coercion is not nearly as many people took the vaccines as they expected…and now either the government or the pharma companies are out a large chunk of money

The Gov’t want us vaccinated REALLY bad. They don’t care about you, so ask yourself why?
What we know for a fact:

It’s not about health
It’s not based on real science
It’s not because they love us

If we know it’s none of that, then we know there’s no GOOD reason. So, do you really want to inject yourself with something from a government that’s acting out of anger and desperation?

What about not getting the vaccine is making them so angry?

What about not getting the vaccine is making them so desperate?

Whatever it is, it’s not good. We can debate exactly why, and I think I have a good idea why, but for those who are confused, does it seem smart to just comply when you know all of the above is true?