Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t think that will work because you have the option of not working there. It’s not right but they no company will pay if you get a side effect and it’s a joke to think otherwise

I have the option of working there too, and an OSHA rule that won't pass strict scrutiny standards that it will have a substantial impact on health and safety will not stand due to interfering with both the company's and our right to freely associate under the first amendment.

Read up on administrative agencies rules vs legislation vs the constitution. OSHA knows it can't make rules that are outside of the bounds of the piece of legislation that authorizes its existence (the Occupational Safety and Healt Act, 29 USC). Legislation that violates the constitution is void.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I have the option of working there too, and an OSHA rule that won't pass strict scrutiny standards that it will have a substantial impact on health and safety will not stand due to interfering with both the company's and our right to freely associate under the first amendment.

Read up on administrative agencies rules vs legislation vs the constitution. OSHA knows it can't make rules that are outside of the bounds of the piece of legislation that authorizes its existence (the Occupational Safety and Healt Act, 29 USC). Legislation that violates the constitution is void.
Good stuff, the information the better.

brownman2075

2ADDFDFF-86D3-4BAF-A2F5-BE4201CB60DC.jpeg

I have not had a chance to research this yet. Maybe you have. I’m hearing this second hand.

Last edited:

freehoodies

Not yet, this is why they get away with so much. There is so much to know, even lawyers have to specialize in an area of law. Not much hope for average folks to know and understand the law, or all the administrative rules.
Yeah our legal system seems prohibitively complicated, and definitely too expensive for the average citizen to access. I say seems complicated but from what I see all it really takes is a lawyer giving a judge a valid excuse to use to rule however he was leaning in the first place.