Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

BigGuy2732

I would likely take the vaccine at tha
I’m sure people were thinking the same as they do now even when the Spanish flu was here
there were bodies in the streets. They were not thinking the same thing. It was killing people in the prime of their lives. Death rate was like 15 percent. That’s 14.7 percent more than this virus.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The doc at the physical place. Smh

Sorry, I wouldn't call some random dude at a corporate physical mill "my doc", and thought maybe you went to your regular doctor for your DOT physical. Sheesh.

They only transmit the information that you passed so UPS has the record for regulatory purposes.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I would likely take the vaccine at tha

there were bodies in the streets. They were not thinking the same thing. It was killing people in the prime of their lives. Death rate was like 15 percent. That’s 14.7 percent more than this virus.
Medicine wasn’t as advanced as now either. They didn’t have ventilators and the care we do now. I don’t think you can really compare the two. That’s kinda saying the civil war medics and today medics are the same as an example.

BigGuy2732

Medicine wasn’t as advanced as now either. They didn’t have ventilators and the care we do now. I don’t think you can really compare the two. That’s kinda saying the civil war medics and today medics are the same as an example.
Wrong again, the people dying from that pandemic were young and healthy. This one, people like me, young and healthy, get it and almost don’t notice it. The tech is keeping fat people from paying for their Coca Cola and big mac.

Here’s what you’re now gonna find out the hard way…

Unions are just another fake phony institution of the left, that claims to be for some righteous cause, but in reality just a useful tool for Democrats as they see fit

Brownt10

Meanwhile no ups workers died in New England from covid. Dozens of cases but no deaths. Wow so horrible. We had people old as :censored2: recover from covid who never had the vaccine. It’s a miracle. I’ll stick to protesting and rioting so I don’t get sick. It worked all last year