Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Take the jab or quit....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone representing our employer who says you must take the jab or "else" (legal definition of extorsion "do this or else") is in violation of the Nurembirg Code. Punishable by death.
Nazi foot soldiers who said, "i was just following orders" were executed.

That is quite a jump from a vaccine that can save your life to a nazi war criminal. Try that out in court and see how far it gets you.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I do not know how far this whole vaccine thing will go. I did what is best for myself..And thats no shot. I am not afraid of shots, I never got flu shots either, and havent had the flu in 10 yrs. And probably 10 yrs before that.
And now with even if you got a shot, wear a mask, I did the right thing for me. And I am not going back to masking, if I have to I will just do what I did during the whole pandemic, wear if I have to to get what I need, and stay away from people. "can save your life", maybe, can kill you or injure you, possibly. My feelings are the less you deal with law enforcement, lawyers, and doctors unless absolutely necessary, the happier, and healthier you will be. Major trauma aside.

Box Ox

A lot more Trumpees would be receiving the Trump vaccine right now if he'd won the Presidential election and was encouraging them to receive his miracle shot.

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
Just get vaccinated and stop crying. The vaccine literally was given to all our Grandparents and Parents first and they lived. Bunch of babies I swear. Imagine if we had another World War? We would definitely lose

Just get vaccinated and stop crying. The vaccine literally was given to all our Grandparents and Parents first and they lived. Bunch of babies I swear. Imagine if we had another World War? We would definitely lose
Don't let the crybabies on this site shade your opinion of Americas youth. Just look at how we won the Cold War and fought the Global War on Terrorism for 20 years. Afraid to get a vaccine shot that could save their life but are willing to overthrow our Democracy for a New York City real estate developer and draft dodger.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Since the drug companies and the government have blanket immunity from civil action for any side effects from the drug, does UPS requiring vaccines open them up to any potential class action from adverse side effects from this non FDA approved drug with no short or long term studies done as to its effectiveness or safety that already has a long list of dangerous side effects and inability to protect the vaccinated from breakthrough infections? Also I was pretty sure federal law protects patient confidentiality and medical records from being required to be shared with others. Big pharma already sowing the idea of booster shots once a year. Gotta get that cheddar. Guess that means once a year UPS has to send all of us to the doc on company time to get jabbed. Gonna be an expensive endeavor.

On stage 4 right now moving fast towards step 5 for the unvaxxed scum

Attachments

• 1627744786722.jpeg
    1627744786722.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 76
Since the drug companies and the government have blanket immunity from civil action for any side effects from the drug, does UPS requiring vaccines open them up to any potential class action from adverse side effects from this non FDA approved drug with no short or long term studies done as to its effectiveness or safety that already has a long list of dangerous side effects and inability to protect the vaccinated from breakthrough infections? Also I was pretty sure federal law protects patient confidentiality and medical records from being required to be shared with others. Big pharma already sowing the idea of booster shots once a year. Gotta get that cheddar. Guess that means once a year UPS has to send all of us to the doc on company time to get jabbed. Gonna be an expensive endeavor.
The law is out the window pal you have no rights. The government using corporations by proxy will bully you into compliance or you’ll be a ghost that’s the sad reality. The courts are gonna do their bidding as well. There’s nowhere to turn for help except to each other to fight

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I’d love to hear you expand upon why you think we would lose? 😎
You really think this country will ever find the unity needed to win a world war again? Hell, go on any college campus (the age group who would largely be fighting any large scale war) and ask anyone you see if they're proud to be an American. Odds are they will say no.