Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Had a union panel hearing over mask wearing earlier. One of the union reps says to me that he went to Europe and it was a good trip because “people did what they were told”. I’m like Really? I wonder if there was a time when everyone did what they were told in Europe and it got out of control and led to mass graves… and the United States had to save them. This is the union that you pay to represent your rights this is their mentality. :censored2: sickening. A third reich mentality

BigGuy2732

Had a union panel hearing over mask wearing earlier. One of the union reps says to me that he went to Europe and it was a good trip because “people did what they were told”. I’m like Really? I wonder if there was a time when everyone did what they were told in Europe and it got out of control and led to mass graves… and the United States had to save them. This is the union that you pay to represent your rights this is their mentality. :censored2: sickening. A third reich mentality
I guess he didn’t go to France, or Spain, or some of the other countries putting hundreds of thousands into the streets every day.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Guess he didn't go to Denmark or Sweden. Where are the places that are having the most trouble? Oh yeah, the ones where people are doing what they're told.

Guess he didn't go to Denmark or Sweden. Where are the places that are having the most trouble? Oh yeah, the ones where people are doing what they're told.
They cleared me in like 5 minutes. I really can’t understand why they’re still trying to mandate this when no one is doing it anywhere else. It’s doubling down on insanity

brownman2075

They cleared me in like 5 minutes. I really can’t understand why they’re still trying to mandate this when no one is doing it anywhere else. It’s doubling down on insanity

Remember seeing an article on ups.com back in 2012 titled logistics in the new world order. Wish I had snapshot it.

holdingmybreath

I have to ask, when did we go and save Europe? I'm going to die laughing if you say WWII.

floridays

If a vaccination by UPS is mandated

A bit of unsolicited legal advice to those that refuse a vaccination.

You work under a contract, a legally binding, a negotiated agreement.

Unless your contract formally addresses these issues, particularily or precisely, if you are locked out or denied work, present yourselves for work at your required time, in uniform each day. Require them to refuse your entry and have your appearance documented.

You jackasses probably already know this, don't bend to the local union that may well be staffed by people that disagree with you.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.

Unless your contract formally addresses these issues, particularily or precisely, if you are locked out or denied work, present yourselves for work at your required time, in uniform each day. Require them to refuse your entry and have your appearance documented.

You jackasses probably already know this, don't bend to the local union that may well be staffed by people that disagree with you.
It'll basically be a lockout for non vaxed I look forward to it

M

MenInBrown

They won’t send you home when they look at the routes they will have to run. Force their hand

PT Car Washer

Democrats are at the bottom
Of the food chain, and Joe Biden proves this.
Seems to me trump moved the Democrats up to the top of the government food chain. Now trump is endorsing Stacey Abrams for Governor of Alabama. Says she would have done a much better job then the Republican governor. You can't make up the stuff trump says or does.