Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

Mason3000

Yep.

Except I've had a good look at the last hundred people our hub hired, and ain't none of them been vaccinated, if I'm allowed to guess.

They can't get people in the door fast enough. Everybody quits in the first week.

We're not going to cut off half the available low-class labor supply
At the hubs in my major metro area we're already desperately thin. If 20%, hell even 10%, of workers went on strike it would grind UPS to a halt. Even a one day walk out would cause mayhem for a week.

It would have the added benefit of humiliating the union, if they fail to defend us. Imagine a UPS strike that the union doesn't sanction!? MAJOR black eye for the teamsters.

wilberforce15

At the hubs in my major metro area we're already desperately thin. If 20%, hell even 10%, of workers went on strike it would grind UPS to a halt. Even a one day walk out would cause mayhem for a week.

It would have the added benefit of humiliating the union, if they fail to defend us. Imagine a UPS strike that the union doesn't sanction!? MAJOR black eye for the teamsters.
SJWs will continue sucking blood from an organization until that organization can no longer function.

Don't underestimate them. if they think it will tank UPS, they'll still do it for the virtues to signal.

Mason3000

That's a level of stupidity heretofore unheard of.

e4fa76a185979df0.jpg

Mason3000

SJWs will continue sucking blood from an organization until that organization can no longer function.

Don't underestimate them. if they think it will tank UPS, they'll still do it for the virtues to signal.

Agreed. Either way we're out of a job. Better to go down fighting & with your integrity in tact.

Last edited: