Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
There's not much light when you have 6 feet of dirt on top o

Get over yourself. The vast majority of Americans including Teamsters have been vaccinated and want this whole pandemic thing to end. It is just a small vocal minority spreading disinformation that is causing more pain misery and deaths. What do you gain from spreading false information?
I would imagine they would gain what you do by spreading your information.

wilberforce15

I am nominating you for the Tin Foil Hat Award. There is a lot of competition so keep coming up with more loony ideas for not protecting your health.
Not protecting my health?

I'm of correct BMI, in excellent health, and that's why I have no need for your silly therapeutic. COVID-1 gave me a 2 day headache with no sniffles or coughs, and a paid 2 weeks UPS vacation.

I look forward to COVID-2, and COVID-3 and COVID-4.

wilberforce15

I'm supposed to be taking a shot of unknown long term risk to avoid a disease that I already had which involved a 2 day headache, which I wouldn't even know that I had unless some worry-wort made me get tested.

Whatever. No sniffles. No cough. No drama. Just 2 weeks of paid vacation.

Bring on COVID-2 or whatever the next one is.

PT Car Washer

Not protecting my health?

I'm of correct BMI, in excellent health, and that's why I have no need for your silly therapeutic. COVID-1 gave me a 2 day headache with no sniffles or coughs, and a paid 2 weeks UPS vacation.

I look forward to COVID-2, and COVID-3 and COVID-4.
I hate to tell you but even people in excellent heath become sick and for some reason that even the Doctors don't understand, they die. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

wilberforce15

I hate to tell you but even people in excellent heath become sick and for some reason that even the Doctors don't understand, they die. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Yes, and some people get struck by lightning.

I only knew that I had COVID Part 1 because some worrying old female family member made me get tested. Otherwise, I wouldn't even have known. That's how small it was.

You cannot make me take a shot of unknown risk in order to avoid such a cakewalk.

PT Car Washer

Yes, and some people get struck by lightning.

I only knew that I had COVID Part 1 because some worrying old female family member made me get tested. Otherwise, I wouldn't even have known. That's how small it was.

You cannot make me take a shot of unknown risk in order to avoid such a cakewalk.
Of course you do know that the vast majority of the worlds population believe you and your kind are bonkers and are waiting in line to receive the vaccination that saves their life. But you keep living in your alternative universe.

wilberforce15

Of course you do know that the vast majority of the worlds population believe you and your kind are bonkers and are waiting in line to receive the vaccination that saves their life. But you keep living in your alternative universe.
I dont' care what they believe.

I can't be scared of what I've already had and didn't even notice that I had.