Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

PT Car Washer

Makes sense for 73.

But realize it's ridiculous and the risk-reward is opposite for people half your age.
Get over yourself. The vast majority of Americans including Teamsters have been vaccinated and want this whole pandemic thing to end. It is just a small vocal minority spreading disinformation that is causing more pain misery and deaths. What do you gain from spreading false information?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
7B8B10FC-0EAC-45CF-BCA2-62D456CAED7A.png

wilberforce15

Get over yourself. The vast majority of Americans including Teamsters have been vaccinated and want this whole pandemic thing to end. It is just a small vocal minority spreading disinformation that is causing more pain misery and deaths. What do you gain from spreading false information?
Vaccines don't help the pandemic to end. The vaccinated shed virus at the same load as the unvaccinated. It's nothing but a therapeutic for the recipient, and I don't need or want the therapeutic. You get over yourself. You aren't helping anyone. Vaccinated people spread this nonsense just as much as unvaccinated, but they probably don't even know it becuase it is helpful at minimizing symptoms.

You've accomplished nothing.

PT Car Washer

Vaccines don't help the pandemic to end. The vaccinated shed virus at the same load as the unvaccinated. It's nothing but a therapeutic for the recipient, and I don't need or want the therapeutic. You get over yourself. You aren't helping anyone. Vaccinated people spread this nonsense just as much as unvaccinated, but they probably don't even know it becuase it is helpful at minimizing symptoms.

You've accomplished nothing.
Spreading more disinformation. Do you get paid for this?

UnionStrong

CA8E154E-81C3-4B5E-866B-2D135269DC55.jpeg

UnionStrong

Looney tune