Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Not a threat. We have an obligation to protect those who can not protect themselves. You do not own your children to do whatever you want. You have an legal obligation to protect them.
Absolutely. Parents should be monitored to see if they are feeding thier children healthy food. If they are not they should be forced to. Also same deal with exercise. We are all in this together.

wilberforce15

And now I get to inform the maroons that the Telegraph isn't the source, again.

I posted it just for that reason.

"Wack website."

lol. Go ahead and show off how dumb you libs are.

JL 0513

Just like Israel, who has among the… wait, 52 deaths yesterday? Versus our over 1,500.

We lose more people than in less than one week than they have since the start of the outbreak.

wOrKiNg GrEaT

You just compared death totals without considering population difference? Wow, you really aren't that bright.

wilberforce15

Don’t be so sure about that. Read something that insurance companies aren’t going to cover weekly tests for people that refuse to get vaccinated. Another avenue to turn the screws on the unvaccinated.
Are they going to get rid of free public testing sites?

Nobody said it had to be a rapid test or within X number of hours. Just one test per week. Test on Thursday, turn in result on every Monday. Or something like that.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Absolutely. Parents should be monitored to see if they are feeding thier children healthy food. If they are not they should be forced to. Also same deal with exercise. We are all in this together.
Eating better does not affect the health of other people.
I mean.
You serious?