Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Any day now, theyll announce the vegetable and excercise mandates. Right?
What do you think.....
1620002007083.jpg

Netsua 3:16

AND THATā€™S THE BOTTOM LINE
Ya it's pretty bizarre.

Some kind of yes/no poll unrelated to this thread. You circled both yes and no, and wrote my name on it with a smiley face.

If you're not drunk, you're one weird little kid.
Actually I thought the screenshot was quite prudent to this conversation given that weā€™re discussing the virus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faceplanted

Eating better does not affect the health of other people.
I mean.
You serious?
Even before covid, fat unhealthy people filled up hospitals. So yes, a fat unhealthy person has a direct effect on me if I make a trip to the ER as I will have to wait longer, not only that, unhealthy people have a direct effect on our Heath care cost and premiums.

Even before covid, fat unhealthy people filled up hospitals. So yes, a fat unhealthy person has a direct effect on me if I make a trip to the ER as I will have to wait longer, not only that, unhealthy people have a direct effect on our Heath care cost and premiums.
Then you live in the wrong country.
Weā€™re a buncha fatties

You said it had no effect on others, I proved it does, and this is your reply.
ā€œSighā€ okā€¦.šŸ™„
Itā€™s an extremely poor argument to say that we should mandate exercise and healthy eating; just because weā€™re going to mandate a vaccine.
A vaccine is designed to stop spread of a disease.
Losing weight will not stop the spread of the disease.
Please try to keep up here

Will the Teamsters stand up to Biden and get the same exemption from Bidens over-reaching OSHA vaccine mandate of ALL employers employing over 100 employees that the USPS received yesterday?
If not then Iā€™m happy to leave. Donā€™t know what the friend we pay dues for if theyā€™re that spineless

Faceplanted

ā€œSighā€ okā€¦.šŸ™„
Itā€™s an extremely poor argument to say that we should mandate exercise and healthy eating; just because weā€™re going to mandate a vaccine.
A vaccine is designed to stop spread of a disease.
Losing weight will not stop the spread of the disease.
Please try to keep up here

Itā€™s literally useless debating with people who have no clue what theyā€™re talking about.

Is the dementia dictator pedophile gonna tell us today what the vermin have to wear on our clothes in public to identify ourselves as unvaxxed ? We wanna be safe and all