Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

Faceplanted

So they got infected because they’re fat?
SMH
Let me refresh your memory since you and most of the public have adhd

this whole point for lock downs and masks ect was to “flatten the curve” aka make sure hospitals were not over run

they than shifted to infection numbers. Infection numbers don’t matter. Hospital beds being full was what everybody was everybody worried about. That didn’t happen…..

so now we shifted to infections.

to add yes, it is proven heathy non over weight people have better stronger immune systems and more likely to not get sick via a “virus” of bacteria. This is :censored2: we leaned in elementary school.

this whole point for lock downs and masks ect was to “flatten the curve” aka make sure hospitals were not over run

they than shifted to infection numbers. Infection numbers don’t matter. Hospital beds being full was what everybody was everybody worried about. That didn’t happen…..

to add yes, it is proven heathy non over weight people have better stronger immune systems and more likely to not get sick via a “virus” of bacteria. This is :censored2: we leaned in elementary school.
Hospitals were never overrun. They simply killed elderly people and called it covid. It was medical malpractice. Murder for hire

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

It is such a dumb reach to try and connect obesity to whether or not we should get the vaccine.
If you’re a fatty, and you catch it, yes it’s worse
But the virus DOES NOT target fat people 😂
So if we’re talking about PREVENTING INFECTION which is what we’re doing with the vaccine (no, we’re not trying to flatten the curve when we get it, we’re trying to NOT GET THE DAMN VIRUS)
Losing weight has nothing to with preventing infection.
I’ll say it one more time so you can clearly understand me:
Losing weight/eating better has absolutely nothing to do with preventing infection.

It’s actually funny that anyone supporting this BS thinks it stops with a vaccine. Didn’t stop with masks and it doesn’t stop here until enough people say no. This regime wants to dictate every aspect of your life

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It is such a dumb reach to try and connect obesity to whether or not we should get the vaccine.
So if we’re talking about PREVENTING INFECTION which is what we’re doing with the vaccine (no, we’re not trying to flatten the curve when we get it, we’re trying to NOT GET THE DAMN VIRUS)
Losing weight/eating better has absolutely nothing to do with preventing infection.
Preventing no, dying yes

Poop Head

Judge me.
Everyone will get infected. Remember the propoganda that this is one of the most infectious viruss in history??

Dude. We’re in the midst of a virus.
What goalpost?
You expect drs to know exactly how this :censored2: is going to play out 100% to the tee? What’s with the “they’re lying” stuff?
I know 100 percent how it’s gonna play out because the virus is tyranny and the endgame is total control that was very easy to see from day 1

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I know 100 percent how it’s gonna play out because the virus is tyranny and the endgame is total control it’s very easy to see it was from day 1
This is your opinion and you literally cannot provide any reasonable argument to support your opinion.
And there are many others like you.
It’s terrifying.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dude. We’re in the midst of a virus.
What goalpost?
You expect drs to know exactly how this :censored2: is going to play out 100% to the tee? What’s with the “they’re lying” stuff?
Then it waz if you are vaccinated you dont need mask