Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

7 depends on if the people who are vaccinated decide to make a stand for the unvaccinated or just let the government run rampant
I really believe that the country is going to split over this forced vaccination issue… I’ve felt that way since the casedemic began and I’ve only been proven right week by week

This is your opinion and you literally cannot provide any reasonable argument to support your opinion.
And there are many others like you.
It’s terrifying.
What’s terrifying is the rate that we’ve lost our freedoms and then you realize that the Xiden regime has only gone one fifth as far as they’re gonna go. Of course you support the elimination of your political enemies so you’ll say nothing and laugh

cant support my opinion? The freakin president just got on tv yesterday and said we are forcing you to take an injection that is completely experimental or you will not work! I don’t have to make anything up it’s right in front of you

We’re at the point that if you say that you can’t see where this is headed then you’re on the side of the totalitarian scum that’s trying to destroy a free society

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ever heard of a thing called the immune system. If people have a suppressed one because of poor health habits then the virus is spread easier. But I ain't no doctor or scientist.

But maybe I eat sugar all day long and my brain dumb.
You bigot. Having a strong immune system is white supremacy.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Yet you argue that we shouldn’t get the shot because of our immune systems 😂
Basically what you’re saying is:
“I don’t care that 100’s of thousands will die without the shot”
Classy
You have have bullied me so I am changing my mind. All hail Uncle Joe. I am now a member of your "group" I will do whatever the Dear Leader says.
Yet you argue that we shouldn’t get the shot because of our immune systems 😂
Basically what you’re saying is:
“I don’t care that 100’s of thousands will die without the shot”
Classy

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You have have bullied me so I am changing my mind. All hail Uncle Joe. I am now a member of your "group" I will do whatever the Dear Leader says.
I didn’t vote for Creepy Joe.
YOURE the one joining cliques like a stupid high school kid 😂
“Since Democrats are so evil; I’m being smart by choosing the lesser of two evils!”
We got ourselves another genius

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Thats exactly what im saying
2A2EBC87-4126-4D31-917F-9A27A28CE36D.gif

When you “give in” to the vaccine, you authenticate tyranny. That’s a fact. You just became a useful idiot

Anyone paying ANY attention with ANY semblance of common sense saw where this was headed. I don’t care if this post pisses you off. Wake the frick up.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
I didn’t vote for Creepy Joe.
YOURE the one joining cliques like a stupid high school kid 😂
“Since Democrats are so evil; I’m being smart by choosing the lesser of two evils!”
We got ourselves another genius
Prove you'd didn't vote for Uncle Joe. I am a genius yes. But I am stable as well. Does this make me a stable genius. What say you?