Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

Those who are vaccinated are against freedom. Simple as that really. They made the choice to spit in the face of America’s values. How many of them will now realize their mistake and stand with the rest of us because we were right remains to be seen

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Prove you'd didn't vote for Uncle Joe. I am a genius yes. But I am stable as well. Does this make me a stable genius. What say you?
Never voted for the presidency.
Can’t make me pick between two shills that I don’t want. There is no success or victory or progress of any kind in that.
Continuing to allow them to spoon feed us garbage. You support it with your votes.
Local elections only for Netsua; in which I am VERY active

(“Union rep views collar id”)
“OH GOD it’s that crazy right wing a-hole MattMac again”
I mean I look at them the opposite way crazy left wing :censored2:s that take my money and do nothing to stand up for my rights whatsoever. If you can be mandated by the government to inject something into your body then they can have you killed it’s that simple

BigGuy2732

You need to settle down, Mac. You’re feeding the people that want you this way. It’s time to just accept that things aren’t going to be comfortable you. Take pride in not taking the vaccine. Be subversive on the internet. Share memes that mock globohomo. That’s it. Be not afraid, the Lord said.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I mean I look at them the opposite way crazy left wing :censored2:s that take my money and do nothing to stand up for my rights whatsoever. If you can be mandated by the government to inject something into your body then they can have you killed it’s that simple
You’re brainwashed man.
They got you hook, line and sinker. You’re eating that right wing dribble all up. Everything you say, believe, think is regurgitated Republican bs.

You’re brainwashed man.
They got you hook, line and sinker. You’re eating that right wing dribble all up. Everything you say, believe, think is regurgitated Republican bs.
Good for you. I have no interest in sharing a country with you or your ilk anymore go to hell I mean it. The real hell not the one you’re creating for America

and I’m not a republican

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Think we need a national strike over this. Millions upon millions walk off the job and see what happens
Would guess wages would drastically increase for those who then choose to work. Food lines and homeless shelters would be overwhelmed for those who don't. We all have a right to choose.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You need to settle down, Mac. You’re feeding the people that want you this way. It’s time to just accept that things aren’t going to be comfortable you. Take pride in not taking the vaccine. Be subversive on the internet. Share memes that mock globohomo. That’s it. Be not afraid, the Lord said.
Jesus says everybody should take the shot.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Would guess wages would drastically increase for those who then choose to work. Food lines and homeless shelters would be overwhelmed for those who don't. We all have a right to choose.
Saw a story they ran on a leftist news channel yesterday.
"Job openings soar to record highs"
Theyre spinning it as a positive.
Cant make this :censored2: up!

Saw a story they ran on a leftist news channel yesterday.
"Job openings soar to record highs"
Theyre spinning it as a positive.
Cant make this :censored2: up!
The only people who want to work have no interest in this totalitarian corporate tyranny and almost all the ones pushing for it collect welfare. And that may be the objective. Clowerd and piven

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
#1 ... we have a regime who says daily that the vaccines are perfectly safe and work miraculously.

#2 ... the same regime also says daily that the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated.

Maybe I'm dumb ... but if #1 is true - then #2 simply can't be true.