Vaccine Preppers

Non sequitur

These guys convinced me. I'll be getting my vaccine as soon as the trials are over in 5 to 6 years.
I'll let the early adopters provide all the research data.

refineryworker05

You did not post any proof of a person's vote being suppressed. There are laws against voter suppression. You people need to stop undermining our elections with your conspiracy theories.
I don’t have to. Research and republican elected officials have said this is the goal. Republican voters believe “black communities” cheated during the last election. So republicans elected officials are passing voting laws to make it harder for them to vote.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t have to. Research and republican elected officials have said this is the goal. Republican voters believe “black communities” cheated during the last election. So republicans elected officials are passing voting laws to make it harder for them to vote.
There is no evidence of voter suppression, which is why you have not posted any.

It is specifically illegal to suppress the vote of a minority, and there are dozens and dozens of organizations that would pay for a lawsuit if anyone's vote was suppressed.

Democrats have these twisted mass delusion conspiracy theories. It's just sad.

refineryworker05

There is no evidence of voter suppression, which is why you have not posted any.

It is specifically illegal to suppress the vote of a minority, and there are dozens and dozens of organizations that would pay for a lawsuit if anyone's vote was suppressed.

Democrats have these twisted mass delusion conspiracy theories. It's just sad.
Lol, there is massive evidence that republicans are passing laws to restrict voting by making it harder to vote for some groups of voters. It is a fact republicans have admitted this is what they are doing. It is a fact that Republican voters believe that more voter fraud occurred in the black communities.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol, there is massive evidence that republicans are passing laws to restrict voting by making it harder to vote for some groups of voters. It is a fact republicans have admitted this is what they are doing. It is a fact that Republican voters believe that more voter fraud occurred in the black communities.

Unlike in marxist countries, we have laws against it.

vantexan

How pray tell are they making it harder for certain groups?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I took both vaccines and feel fine. The second shot had me feeling sick, but that’s been reported from most people who took it.

edit: obviously I can’t speak for everyone but that’s been my experience

Last edited:

Non sequitur

Lol, there is massive evidence that republicans are passing laws to restrict voting by making it harder to vote for some groups of voters. It is a fact republicans have admitted this is what they are doing. It is a fact that Republican voters believe that more voter fraud occurred in the black communitie

take a trial or end up possibly dead your choice.
My friend I already had the covid I got the best vaccination money can buy

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
lmfao-lil-jon.gif

Honestly I'm not so sure being dead would really be worse than living in the bleak dystopian hellscape we're headed towards.
Absolutely man we might be heading for World War III civil war/revolution all rolled into one and that’s not even an exaggeration

trust me you have less to fear from death than going along with this slavery