Vaccine Preppers

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Look at the current border situation-Euck Head…

I'm not saying destroying democrats isn't necessary, I'm saying it isn't enough.

All incumbents should be worried, if they're slimey swamp monsters. Many republicans have revealed what they really are to their bases. Instead of correcting, they are capitulating to democrats, thinking maybe some of the vote "fortification" will work to their advantage, maybe?

These people keep doing stupid stuff, then they double down because admitting you're wrong is career suicide. We need them to understand that continuing to go down the path they are on will end up worse than just being out a job.

refineryworker05

I'm not saying destroying democrats isn't necessary, I'm saying it isn't enough.

All incumbents should be worried, if they're slimey swamp monsters. Many republicans have revealed what they really are to their bases. Instead of correcting, they are capitulating to democrats, thinking maybe some of the vote "fortification" will work to their advantage, maybe?

These people keep doing stupid stuff, then they double down because admitting you're wrong is career suicide. We need them to understand that continuing to go down the path they are on will end up worse than just being out a job.
A lot of people really don't even know what they believe. The above post is just nonsense. It doesn't actually mean anything. Slimey swamp monsters should be worried. Why? All incumbents should be worried. Why? republicans have revealed what they really are to their bases. I mean they have, but almost certainly nearly all republican voters will vote for republican candidates and hope they get elected. By Vote fortification, do you mean all the voter restriction laws republican elected officials have passed. Isn't that what republican voters want them to do? Make it more difficult for certain Americans to vote?

The overall thing is that republicans discuss politics or public policy, it isn't about anything but mostly conspiracies. Useless conspiracies about an uprising of "we the people" based on contradictory goals and phoney bs, or anger over some level of government that they can't clearly articulate if its not based on some conspiracy bs.

floridays

Lol what does this even mean? Eating healthy won't add one day to your life, exercising won't add one day to your life, not smoking won't add one day to your life. Not getting your cancer treated won't add one day to your life. Those are all the equivalent of your post. Just irrational nonsense.
Just to be an :censored2: whole.
A legitimate question.

If you do everything right, picture of health, all you have said above,
When will you you die?

Do you count the days you have no control over?

Only one guarantee in life, only one.

Non sequitur

Lol what does this even mean? Eating healthy won't add one day to your life, exercising won't add one day to your life, not smoking won't add one day to your life. Not getting your cancer treated won't add one day to your life. Those are all the equivalent of your post. Just irrational nonsense.
Next they will be labeling the jab 100% organic. If it works fine. If you're comfortable with the potential side effects that's your call. You have a cult like belief in the messaging.

Apparently for many knowing how a medical procedure works is not important.

On stage 4 heading toward 5 rapidly

Attachments

• 1627745077988.jpeg
    1627745077988.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 57
I guess it's human nature to always have some problem to fix or solve, but some folks are so fixated on the new alternative remedies, biochemical technology.

These vaccines will not add one more day to your life. Just face it.
Quite the contrary. Don’t expect many people who took it will see their 70th birthday. Then again the direction this country is headed maybe they don’t care I know I don’t

Non sequitur

Here is the DNA/mRNA replication process. It's so sophisticated that the idea of hacking the process without knowing all the millions of possible outcomes is insane. The average vaccine trial process takes 7 years but go ahead you can be the guinea pig to speed the process along.

upsgrunt

A lot of people really don't even know what they believe. The above post is just nonsense. It doesn't actually mean anything. Slimey swamp monsters should be worried. Why? All incumbents should be worried. Why? republicans have revealed what they really are to their bases. I mean they have, but almost certainly nearly all republican voters will vote for republican candidates and hope they get elected. By Vote fortification, do you mean all the voter restriction laws republican elected officials have passed. Isn't that what republican voters want them to do? Make it more difficult for certain Americans to vote?

The overall thing is that republicans discuss politics or public policy, it isn't about anything but mostly conspiracies. Useless conspiracies about an uprising of "we the people" based on contradictory goals and phoney bs, or anger over some level of government that they can't clearly articulate if its not based on some conspiracy bs.

I'm republican and there exactly 0 of us that want less, and certain groups of people to vote, period. What we want is voter verification, but you have an incessant need to replace verification with restriction, because that is what you are told to interpret it as; yet when republicans claim voter fraud, it's a conspiracy theory. Just look at it from both sides instead with your liberal blinders on.

refineryworker05

I'm republican and there exactly 0 of us that want less, and certain groups of people to vote, period. What we want is voter verification, but you have an incessant need to replace verification with restriction, because that is what you are told to interpret it as; yet when republicans claim voter fraud, it's a conspiracy theory. Just look at it from both sides instead with your liberal blinders on.
No republicans believe that the votes of certain Americans are corrupt. When trump was lying about the election being stolen from him, he said the voters in Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Detroit cheated. All three of those cities are majority black. This is the republican view point that places where there are a lot of certain types of Americans are dens of cheating and election fraud and those areas just so happen to be majority black. Whatever you say you believe objective reality says otherwise.

refineryworker05

Next they will be labeling the jab 100% organic. If it works fine. If you're comfortable with the potential side effects that's your call. You have a cult like belief in the messaging.

Apparently for many knowing how a medical procedure works is not important.
This is just made up bizarro stuff. The one thing I will say is that the internet allows people who are dumb to listen to other dumb mfers who then tell them to listen to people who are lying to them. Smh. I know Plum's you did your research about the vaccine by listening to other dumb and lying mfers on the internet.

Non sequitur

And what is the reason that the vaccinated are coming down with covid? Is that how vaccine's work? I feel enlightened now and ok with other mfers getting the jab. I already had the Fauci spike gain of function flu so I got the naturall shot.