Vaccine Preppers

Poop Head

Judge me.
The more stats I see the more I like this covid virus. Why did we shut down the country and waste around a trillion trying to beat this virus?
It even ended my dementia ridden grandfather’s suffering. Covid is pretty great tbh.
Bro. Ive been saying this from the beginning. Get rid of some slag in this country.

Doubleparkedrunner

A lot of people really don't even know what they believe. The above post is just nonsense. It doesn't actually mean anything. Slimey swamp monsters should be worried. Why? All incumbents should be worried. Why? republicans have revealed what they really are to their bases. I mean they have, but almost certainly nearly all republican voters will vote for republican candidates and hope they get elected. By Vote fortification, do you mean all the voter restriction laws republican elected officials have passed. Isn't that what republican voters want them to do? Make it more difficult for certain Americans to vote?

The overall thing is that republicans discuss politics or public policy, it isn't about anything but mostly conspiracies. Useless conspiracies about an uprising of "we the people" based on contradictory goals and phoney bs, or anger over some level of government that they can't clearly articulate if its not based on some conspiracy bs.
No Hyperbole here ; I am totally serious in that this post is the most unintelligent and thoughtless post i have seen on browncafe in years. There are tons of bad posts but this one is especially awful in that it wasn't a quick and rapid fire response ; It sadly had to have taken some time and effort to reply with such a long and directly rebutted post , item by item.

... and yet still , you are just about absolutely completely wrong on every point . My God , id be embarrassed for you but im really just sad for your state of mind.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
365917_u4si44vj6cmcwgf.jpeg

refineryworker05

No Hyperbole here ; I am totally serious in that this post is the most unintelligent and thoughtless post i have seen on browncafe in years. There are tons of bad posts but this one is especially awful in that it wasn't a quick and rapid fire response ; It sadly had to have taken some time and effort to reply with such a long and directly rebutted post , item by item.

... and yet still , you are just about absolutely completely wrong on every point . My God , id be embarrassed for you but im really just sad for your state of mind.
I have to admit reading your post made me chuckle a little. You are entitled to your feelings, but what's wrong about the post?

Doubleparkedrunner

I have to admit reading your post made me chuckle a little. You are entitled to your feelings, but what's wrong about the post?
A lot of people really don't even know what they believe. The above post is just nonsense. It doesn't actually mean anything.
Slimey swamp monsters should be worried. Why?

Slimey swamp monsters should be worried because they have been exposed to many a voter as the lying , power hungry, narcissistic dirtbags that they are ; who gladly , even delightfully , wield their power to create fear and sow discord among the populace , all in the name of grabbing more power , staying in office longer and of distracting the "peons" from their own corrosive and abhorrent behavior.

refineryworker05 said:
All incumbents should be worried. Why?

--- All incumbents should be worried because all incumbents heads are on the chopping block. The voters are fed up with feckless republicans who talk a good game but don't even make an attempt at delivering on their rhetoric. Voters are chomping at the bit to primary these " republicans " who aren't concerned about out of control spending , who only call a spade a spade when the uproar by their constituents is so loud that they can't ignore it anymore , AND, ABOVE ALL , who don't seem to care one IOTA about one of the foundational tenets of the bill of rights , Our friend- ING Liberty !

refineryworker05 said:

republicans have revealed what they really are to their bases. I mean they have, but almost certainly nearly all republican voters will vote for republican candidates and hope they get elected.

--- Again, the non critically thinking people in the republican base , to which there are many , will in fact do what you suggested. They will sadly just vote republican and hope they get elected. But what you're missing is that there is a very , very large group of republican voters who are so tired of the inaction by the GOP that they DO NOT care anymore if just a republican beats out a democrat for any seat in politics. They want someone who is willing to fight the lunacy from the left and WILL NOT vote for the status quo anymore as it has become quite clear that just voting republican so as to not have a democrat in the seat is absolutely useless.

You see, when sitting republicans just talk about "doing something" or " fighting against the opposing Dem " it now falls on deaf ears. It has become abundantly clear that Many a right leaning voter have had enough of do-nothing republicans and now realize that having non serious republican politicians in office has been and will be the same as replacing them with an alternate democrat.

refineryworker05 said:
By Vote fortification, do you mean all the voter restriction laws republican elected officials have passed.

--- Republicans HAVE NOT passed voter restriction laws anywhere in the country. You either don't understand that you're being lied to about this or you are purposefully creating a strawman argument and / or fling B.S. against the wall like a deranged monkey , just hoping you can get something to stick and / or derail the conversation at hand.

... The mere statement , "By Vote fortification, do you mean all the voter restriction laws republican elected officials have passed." , is so ridiculous that i almost decided not to respond to your post at all , as i find it hard to take you as a serious person after reading it.

I'm sure I will regret it , But I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and respond in kind.

refineryworker05 said:
Isn't that what republican voters want them to do? Make it more difficult for certain Americans to vote?

--- No . That's not what republican voters want ; to Make it more difficult for certain Americans to vote.

It's not totally clear that the election was on the up and up. It's also not clear that it wasn't.
There were many irregularities in this past presidential election that would make one raise an eyebrow, to say the least.

Does that mean that the election was stolen ? No , of course it doesn't.

But wouldn't and shouldn't it make a normal, reasonable thinking individual interested in free and fair elections want to either shore up the voting process so that either , at worst it won't allow a stolen election , or at best , it will stop the perpetual nonsense of the losing side crying foul every time their candidate doesn't win in the future ?

( and to anyone who thinks it's just the republicans claiming fraud, you would need to do a little work and inform yourself as a very large portion of the democratic base , including politicians and main stream media don't believe Trump won in 2016 and also placate the likes of Stacey Abrams and other democrats who claim their bids for election were stolen from them)

People crying election fraud is neither new nor tied to only one base.

refineryworker05 said:
The overall thing is that republicans discuss politics or public policy, it isn't about anything but mostly conspiracies. Useless conspiracies about an uprising of "we the people" based on contradictory goals and phoney bs, or anger over some level of government that they can't clearly articulate if its not based on some conspiracy bs.

--- What conspiracies have serious republicans routinely brought up that haven't turned out to be true ?

... Surely it wasn't the Russian Hoax as that turned out to in fact , be a democrat and MSM hoax to squash all hoaxes. A complete and totally fabricated story the deep state made up and the left ran with in order to discredit Trumps' presidential victory and then to literally bring an impeachment vote to the floor for a conjured up conspiracy without even one ounce of truth to it.

--- Are you talking about the crazy Hunter Biden tape conspiracy theory ? Geez , I'm sure there's no way that could be real , huh ?

--- Was it when Trump said he was being spied on while he was running for president against Hillary ? ; because that turned out to be true.

--- Was it the fictitious Russian sex tape claiming Trump and golden showers ?
Again, another total fabrication.
Hmmm, seems like the conspiracies are actually being perpetuated from a different political party than you suggested.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A lot of people really don't even know what they believe. The above post is just nonsense. It doesn't actually mean anything.

Slimey swamp monsters should be worried because they have been exposed to many a voter as the lying , power hungry, narcissistic dirtbags that they are ; who gladly , even delightfully , wield their power to create fear and sow discord among the populace , all in the name of grabbing more power , staying in office longer and of distracting the "peons" from their own corrosive and abhorrent behavior.

refineryworker05 said:

--- All incumbents should be worried because all incumbents heads are on the chopping block. The voters are fed up with feckless republicans who talk a good game but don't even make an attempt at delivering on their rhetoric. Voters are chomping at the bit to primary these " republicans " who aren't concerned about out of control spending , who only call a spade a spade when the uproar by their constituents is so loud that they can't ignore it anymore , AND, ABOVE ALL , who don't seem to care one IOTA about one of the foundational tenets of the bill of rights , Our friend- ING Liberty !

refineryworker05 said:

republicans have revealed what they really are to their bases. I mean they have, but almost certainly nearly all republican voters will vote for republican candidates and hope they get elected.

--- Again, the non critically thinking people in the republican base , to which there are many , will in fact do what you suggested. They will sadly just vote republican and hope they get elected. But what you're missing is that there is a very , very large group of republican voters who are so tired of the inaction by the GOP that they DO NOT care anymore if just a republican beats out a democrat for any seat in politics. They want someone who is willing to fight the lunacy from the left and WILL NOT vote for the status quo anymore as it has become quite clear that just voting republican so as to not have a democrat in the seat is absolutely useless.

You see, when sitting republicans just talk about "doing something" or " fighting against the opposing Dem " it now falls on deaf ears. It has become abundantly clear that Many a right leaning voter have had enough of do-nothing republicans and now realize that having non serious republican politicians in office has been and will be the same as replacing them with an alternate democrat.

refineryworker05 said:
By Vote fortification, do you mean all the voter restriction laws republican elected officials have passed.

--- Republicans HAVE NOT passed voter restriction laws anywhere in the country. You either don't understand that you're being lied to about this or you are purposefully creating a strawman argument and / or fling B.S. against the wall like a deranged monkey , just hoping you can get something to stick and / or derail the conversation at hand.

... The mere statement , "By Vote fortification, do you mean all the voter restriction laws republican elected officials have passed." , is so ridiculous that i almost decided not to respond to your post at all , as i find it hard to take you as a serious person after reading it.

I'm sure I will regret it , But I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and respond in kind.

refineryworker05 said:
Isn't that what republican voters want them to do? Make it more difficult for certain Americans to vote?

--- No . That's not what republican voters want ; to Make it more difficult for certain Americans to vote.

It's not totally clear that the election was on the up and up. It's also not clear that it wasn't.
There were many irregularities in this past presidential election that would make one raise an eyebrow, to say the least.

But wouldn't and shouldn't it make a normal, reasonable thinking individual interested in free and fair elections want to either shore up the voting process so that either , at worst it won't allow a stolen election , or at best , it will stop the perpetual nonsense of the losing side crying foul every time their candidate doesn't win in the future ?

( and to anyone who thinks it's just the republicans claiming fraud, you would need to do a little work and inform yourself as a very large portion of the democratic base , including politicians and main stream media don't believe Trump won in 2016 and also placate the likes of Stacey Abrams and other democrats who claim their bids for election were stolen from them)

refineryworker05 said:

--- What conspiracies have serious republicans routinely brought up that haven't turned out to be true ?

... Surely it wasn't the Russian Hoax as that turned out to in fact , be a democrat and MSM hoax to squash all hoaxes. A complete and totally fabricated story the deep state made up and the left ran with in order to discredit Trumps' presidential victory and then to literally bring an impeachment vote to the floor for a conjured up conspiracy without even one ounce of truth to it.

--- Are you talking about the crazy Hunter Biden tape conspiracy theory ? Geez , I'm sure there's no way that could be real , huh ?

--- Was it when Trump said he was being spied on while he was running for president against Hillary ? ; because that turned out to be true.

Hmmm, seems like the conspiracies are actually being perpetuated from a different political party than you suggested.

I don't know why anyone doesn't have that guy on ignore. We need to quarantine some people so they don't cause us to waste our time reading or responding to their rabid nonsense.

refineryworker05

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

Trump was a slimes swamp monster and they love him. Why should slimey swamp monsters be worried? You haven’t said why. Are they going to jail? Do republicans wants to limit the money in politics? So republicans want to increase their taxes? Regulate the power they have to beg and lobby the government? See these are the actions that might scare slimey swamp monsters. But the people who love trump…. Don’t.

refineryworker05

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

But republicans incumbents heads aren’t on the chopping block so why would they be scared? So even if republicans elected officials have revealed themselves to republican voters, they almost certainly will get nominated again by those same voters and the vast overwhelming majority of republican voters will vote for them to get in office. So what they scared of?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump was a slimes swamp monster and they love him. Why should slimey swamp monsters be worried? You haven’t said why. Are they going to jail? Do republicans wants to limit the money in politics? So republicans want to increase their taxes? Regulate the power they have to beg and lobby the government? See these are the actions that might scare slimey swamp monsters. But the people who love trump…. Don’t.
Biden is the biggest swamp monster in modern history.

refineryworker05

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

In terms of voter restriction laws

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In terms of voter restriction laws

There is no evidence of voter suppression.
You need to stop trying to undermine faith in our elections with your big lie conspiracy theories.

refineryworker05

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

In terms of whether republicans want to make it more difficult for certain Americans to vote…….

And views follow a similar pattern in relation to constituent voter groups. People who perceive widespread election fraud and irregularities attribute more of it to Black communities (a group that largely votes Democratic) than White communities (a group that largely votes Republican).

refineryworker05

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

refineryworker05 said:

You believe the last election was possibly stolen. Like most republicans that’s a huge irrational conspiracy