Valet - anyone’s station using this?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
They might make it interesting, but with Boogie, we look unstoppable.

Imagine how good he'd be if he was smart. He was stupid at UK and got even worse in the NBA.

So joining the reigning NBA champions with the possibility of getting his own ring is stupid? You might want to rethink that statement.
He's a rich NBA premier center and now has a chance to win a ring. Yet he is stupid? That's some FedEx management logic right there :drool:

He turned down $20 million a year from the Pelicans (while he was still hurt!!) because he thought he could get significantly more in free agency; they then rescinded the offer. He received zero offers as an unrestricted free agent and had to call the Warriors and ask for work, who offered him $5 million for one year.

I know you want to spin this as though he made some brilliant human chess move (that's what Boogie likes to call it), but he ended up with the GSW because he bet the farm and lost.

Bet the farm and lost? LMFAO! He's on a team favored to win AGAIN, will get another offer from the Warriors or another team next year, and is not on that dumster fire you call an NBA team.:happy2:

I thought it would be interesting to revisit this exchange in which the debate was over the intelligence of a man who negotiated a $31 million loss over 2 years and is barely making more than he made in his rookie season. Especially since he is now wanted for threatening to beat up a babymama. That bay area optimism knows no bounds!

MAKAVELI

I thought it would be interesting to revisit this exchange in which the debate was over the intelligence of a man who negotiated a $31 million loss over 2 years and is barely making more than he made in his rookie season. Especially since he is now wanted for threatening to beat up a babymama. That bay area optimism knows no bounds!
Takes a pretty small man to try to kick somebody when they're down. I bet you're all of 5'3" and 130 pounds soaking wet.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Or the POS in the white house that admits to sexually assaulting women.
Here's your diagnosis, no fee.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

MAKAVELI

Here's your diagnosis, no fee.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.
Here's your diagnosis, per your wife. White man syndrome. Sorry there's no cure as of right now.:happy2:

59 Dano

Takes a pretty small man to try to kick somebody when they're down. I bet you're all of 5'3" and 130 pounds soaking wet.

He's looking at potential jail time and, through no fault of anyone but himself, donked away tens of millions of dollars. Only reason he's "down" is because he chose to be. If he had enough sense to use a $3 calculator that you can get from Dollar General, he'd have earned $20 million last year and another $20 million this year. Instead, he's making less than $9 million for BOTH YEARS COMBINED.

I'm sure you've got your reasons for thinking otherwise, but I'm not the problem here.

MAKAVELI

He's looking at potential jail time and, through no fault of anyone but himself, donked away tens of millions of dollars. Only reason he's "down" is because he chose to be. If he had enough sense to use a $3 calculator that you can get from Dollar General, he'd have earned $20 million last year and another $20 million this year. Instead, he's making less than $9 million for BOTH YEARS COMBINED.

I'm sure you've got your reasons for thinking otherwise, but I'm not the problem here.
Coming from a low level kiss ass manager at FedEx who won't even come close to making in your lifetime what he has made in his NBA career. You just seem salty on Boogie for some reason. Did he :censored2: your girlfriend in college?:happy2:

floridays

A lot of people dislike what you offer here, at times I'm one of those people.

I do love the boot on the neck with this chat with @MAKAVELI, keep it up until he doesn't respond.

floridays

Here's your diagnosis, per your wife. White man syndrome. Sorry there's no cure as of right now.:happy2:
You are a shame to your pigmentation.

With you everything can be blamed or accounted for with the level of pigmentation.

How do you get along with the "high yellow?" That is a direct question.

Exactly where did that term come from. The term "high yellow."

I'll answer it myself.
It came from blue and lesser dark shades, just not high yellow.

Why did Africa sell their color to white men?

You made this political, or about skin color, which is exactly what your side does, to make every damn thing political.

Just admit the guy, Mr. Basketball, made a :censored2: move and you project your racism and inadequacies on others.

vantexan

You thought wrong.

59 Dano

Coming from a low level kiss ass manager at FedEx who won't even come close to making in your lifetime what he has made in his NBA career. You just seem salty on Boogie for some reason. Did he :censored2: your girlfriend in college?:happy2:

Dude... you were making a big deal about him earlier this year and we had the same disagreement. Figured it was time for an update, considering you were seemingly fellating him with each post. Though I will say I appreciate the "BUT HE MADE A BUNCH OF DOLLARZ SO DURR HURR UP YURZ" logic that is the last resort of an idiot.

Nothing against him, but he goes out of his way to make a fool of himself (and you're going to fluff him when he does) and I'm entertained by fools (and their fluffers).

MAKAVELI

Dude... you were making a big deal about him earlier this year and we had the same disagreement. Figured it was time for an update, considering you were seemingly fellating him with each post. Though I will say I appreciate the "BUT HE MADE A BUNCH OF DOLLARZ SO DURR HURR UP YURZ" logic that is the last resort of an idiot.

Nothing against him, but he goes out of his way to make a fool of himself (and you're going to fluff him when he does) and I'm entertained by fools (and their fluffers).
He's made $80 million in NBA salary alone. I think he'll be ok even if he doesn't play another NBA game. You should go back to fluffing Fred S. It's what you do best.