Vehicles

Oldfart

Well your MD must have a whopping 2 or 3 stations under their belt. Our MD had close to 30. Do you really think they have time for that kinda’ Mickey Mouse crap?
The station manager above just confirmed I was right and you are wrong. AGAIN

Oldfart

Well your MD must have a whopping 2 or 3 stations under their belt. Our MD had close to 30. Do you really think they have time for that kinda’ Mickey Mouse crap?
Reread my post. If you’re capable understanding it that is.
No idea how many stations my MD has but he told me at Christmas he had over 2k employees. Unless he has 2 or 3 HUGE stations, I would say he has a good many stations to deal with. So you have a courier and a station manager telling you that DM are calling the shots on the rentals and you still refuse to believe it. Guess you are just in denial.

Maui

Region is given a certain number of rentals and the RVP allocates those.

The district is given a total number of rentals and s/he decides how many each station gets. The are MDs that will ask about a single rental and disallow any extra.

Oldfart

Region is given a certain number of rentals and the RVP allocates those.

The district is given a total number of rentals and s/he decides how many each station gets. The are MDs that will ask about a single rental and disallow any extra.
According to cactus, you are 100% incorrect.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
No idea how many stations my MD has but he told me at Christmas he had over 2k employees. Unless he has 2 or 3 HUGE stations, I would say he has a good many stations to deal with. So you have a courier and a station manager telling you that DM are calling the shots on the rentals and you still refuse to believe it. Guess you are just in denial.

According to cactus, you are 100% incorrect.
At the end of the day...who gives a rat’s ass either way?

Your life must be terribly pathetic, if you’re still obsessing over peak rental cars? Damn, gimme a break! I’ll bet Operational Needs tire tread condition has caused you many sleepless nights as well. Your “I’m right once again” mentality should have been gone after junior high school if you made it that far.

No doubt in my mind you’re here because no one else will listen to you and can you blame them? Who wants to listen to a know-it-all crusty old man who acts like a 12 year old who brags all the time? See you on the Dr. Phil show.

AND WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST!!!
Long overdue.