Vehicles

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just like George Costanza said. If you believe it, it's not a lie.
39054D6D-71FE-4585-AFA2-38BB4BC490DC.gif

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Truck repair shop way out from the city.

That sounds like a staging location; new trucks arrive there before being sent to their new home stations, which could be anywhere. If it's a staging location, the trucks you saw the other day will be gone in a week or so and others in their place.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That sounds like a staging location; new trucks arrive there before being sent to their new home stations, which could be anywhere. If it's a staging location, the trucks you saw the other day will be gone in a week or so and others in their place.
I’ll ask the guy who delivers there.

Oldfart

She said those trucks have been sitting there for months. Why would she say that if it wasn't true? There must be a reason they haven't been put in service.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
She said those trucks have been sitting there for months. Why would she say that if it wasn't true? There must be a reason they haven't been put in service.

She told us what a mechanic told her about trucks that are not on FedEx property. If trucks are sitting for that long without being used, someone is in deep doo.

Oldfart

They look nothing like the electric trucks we have. We have 3 different versions.

Maybe those in the pic have registration or some mechanical issues that prevents them from being put in service. If a station needed vans and were offered these, it would be crazy to refuse usable vans. I would never turn down vans that could be in service, even if you weren't crazy about using them. Something is better than nothing.

dezguy

They look nothing like the electric trucks we have. We have 3 different versions.

Maybe those in the pic have registration or some mechanical issues that prevents them from being put in service. If a station needed vans and were offered these, it would be crazy to refuse usable vans. I would never turn down vans that could be in service, even if you weren't crazy about using them. Something is better than nothing.
No one cares.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You do know humor when you see it don’t you? There are bad drivers, both genders. Unfortunately it seems like there are more bad women drivers.

My friends like to joke all the time. Fortunately, I get their humor.

Oldfart

You do know humor when you see it don’t you? There are bad drivers, both genders. Unfortunately it seems like there are more bad women drivers.

My friends like to joke all the time. Fortunately, I get their humor.
Whatever you say.

It was suggested your skills were better suited for other chores. They have their nerve.