Very Disappointing - !

UPSGUY72

who is out of work?

the gripe I have is that I fear we treat far too many customers the same way and I am worried about the future of our company.

Your worried about the future of OUR company ??? I'm worried too I worried DHL is going to try a hostile take over of UPS and run the company into the ground. GIVE US ALL A BREAK. If management wants you to figure out how to fix all there problem they will ask you but don't hold your breath.

UPSGUY72

maybe if it was a defective Christmas gift for one of your girls you'd understand. It happens to be one for my son. AMAZON won't replace it until the defective is returned.

See I told you that he would keep adding to his story. It keeps getting better and better all the time.

If it was for my kid I would order another one and return the one that ws defective when I had time and they would then give me a credit on my return. Anyone with a brain could figure that out.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
maybe if it was a defective Christmas gift for one of your girls you'd understand. It happens to be one for my son. AMAZON won't replace it until the defective is returned.
Like I said, I wouldn't sweat it, as it will teach the child patience, which he could also learn from his Dad/Mom....Hint Hint.

who is out of work?

the gripe I have is that I fear we treat far too many customers the same way and I am worried about the future of our company.
I was referring to Klein, the Wonderful Wizard of the BC, better known as the Swami. You shouldn't fear what happens to our customers, but if you only knew.:surprised::wink2:

G

gimmeabreak

Like I said, I wouldn't sweat it, as it will teach the child patience, which he could also learn from his Dad/Mom....Hint Hint.

I was referring to Klein, the Wonderful Wizard of the BC, better known as the Swami. You shouldn't fear what happens to our customers, but if you only knew.:surprised::wink2:

patience? UPS calls me on Christmas Day to tell me a pickup will be made the following Monday, and its 2 weeks later and the pickup is still not made...patience???

G

gimmeabreak

See I told you that he would keep adding to his story. It keeps getting better and better all the time.

If it was for my kid I would order another one and return the one that ws defective when I had time and they would then give me a credit on my return. Anyone with a brain could figure that out.

adding to the story? did you need to know all the little details? would you like to know that it was DJ Hero for Playstation 3? Would you like to know why I was returning it? Would you like to know my son's age?

bottom line is all you can do is point fingers...how many pickups did you miss this week?

and anyone with a brain would know the difference between THERE and THEIR.

" If management wants you to figure out how to fix all there problem"

G

gimmeabreak

72---keep ignoring the fact that MAYBE, just MAYBE a UPSer screwed up---not possible right? It's gotta be someone else's fault. The customer didn't leave a note, they hid the package, etc. Whatever. And make sure you continue to display this attitude every time you screw up. Remember, the customer is ALWAYS WRONG. And next time you're on route make copies of the center number and hand them out just in case.

UPSGUY72

72---keep ignoring the fact that MAYBE, just MAYBE a UPSer screwed up---not possible right? It's gotta be someone else's fault. The customer didn't leave a note, they hid the package, etc. Whatever. And make sure you continue to display this attitude every time you screw up. Remember, the customer is ALWAYS WRONG. And next time you're on route make copies of the center number and hand them out just in case.

Well I had a call tag this week went to the house three times no one home no package left note each time. So it isn't hard to believe that you never left the package out and it was a RS1. It thappens all the time customers want to make a return but never leave out the package.

Well just to let you know that the customer is not always right. You when there wrong you just politely tell them what they need to do and they usually say thank you. The customers that I deal with are very happy with the service I provide them I hear it everyday from them.

UPSGUY72

adding to the story? did you need to know all the little details? would you like to know that it was DJ Hero for Playstation 3? Would you like to know why I was returning it? Would you like to know my son's age?

bottom line is all you can do is point fingers...how many pickups did you miss this week?

and anyone with a brain would know the difference between THERE and THEIR.

" If management wants you to figure out how to fix all there problem"

I don't believe your story becasue it keeps changing just keeps getting better and better. I do believe that you so had a pick up that hasn't been picked up yet but beside that I find the rest of the story hard to believe.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This reminds me of the guy that wanted to argue with me about blocking handicap spaces when I made a delivery, even though there were other handicap spots for him to use. He just had to make his point and wouldn't listen to anything I had to say. This is where I make my delivery, jump back into the pkg car and off I go. Goodbye GAB!:peaceful:

iowa boy

I don't believe your story becasue it keeps changing just keeps getting better and better. I do believe that you so had a pick up that hasn't been picked up yet but beside that I find the rest of the story hard to believe.

I'm falling into this same catagory. I believe there is a package sitting at his house waiting to be picked up, but I honestly can't believe an I.T. guy doesn't want to work toward solving the problem. I understand the frustration with not knowing what to do, but instead of whining about the situation, use your life skills and job skills to work toward a solution to the problem.

I was raised with the attitude that if you have a problem, try and fix it. We all can sit and whine and bitch about every problem in life, but use some of that wasted energy to work on solving the problem. Just my two cents.:peaceful:

G

gimmeabreak

I'm falling into this same catagory. I believe there is a package sitting at his house waiting to be picked up, but I honestly can't believe an I.T. guy doesn't want to work toward solving the problem. I understand the frustration with not knowing what to do, but instead of whining about the situation, use your life skills and job skills to work toward a solution to the problem.

I was raised with the attitude that if you have a problem, try and fix it. We all can sit and whine and bitch about every problem in life, but use some of that wasted energy to work on solving the problem. Just my two cents.:peaceful:

So who do the regular customers complain to?

Who does the national account call when their pickups are missed and they want to close their account.

You narrow mindedness is causing you to focus on my package when my message is directed at a bigger issue.

and 72, I still don't understand how my story keeps changing---

- called AMAZON for a return
- call tag issued for pickup MOnday 12/28
- package never picked up
- 1st attempt never made even though it was sheeted as NR1
- 2nd and 3rd attempt never made either
- package clearly labeled and in plain site
- a delivery was made to me on 12/28 but return was ignored
- return was a gift for my son (wanna make sure I state all the NIT details for you)

not sure what's been changing....maybe you need to get some rest.

G

gimmeabreak

This reminds me of the guy that wanted to argue with me about blocking handicap spaces when I made a delivery, even though there were other handicap spots for him to use. He just had to make his point and wouldn't listen to anything I had to say. This is where I make my delivery, jump back into the pkg car and off I go. Goodbye GAB!:peaceful:

the point is, we do this every day to far too many customers----GAB

G

gimmeabreak

would you like to see a screen shot of the return on AMAZON's website?

G

gimmeabreak

Well I had a call tag this week went to the house three times no one home no package left note each time. So it isn't hard to believe that you never left the package out and it was a RS1. It thappens all the time customers want to make a return but never leave out the package.

Well just to let you know that the customer is not always right. You when there wrong you just politely tell them what they need to do and they usually say thank you. The customers that I deal with are very happy with the service I provide them I hear it everyday from them.

yup- it was the customer's fault - and the fact no one returned for a 2nd and 3rd attempt? yup, the customer's fault again...CHECK THE TRACKING INFO THAT CLEARLY STATES ANOTHER ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE. IT WASN'T RS1 AND I STATED THAT A FEW TIMES.

UPS DIDN'T PICK UP MY PACKAGE BECAUSE I NEVER PUT IT OUT, AND I SPENT SEVERAL DAYS WHINING ABOUT IT. DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU?

I WORK FOR UPS AND DID EVERYTHING CORRECTLY, AND STILL MY PACKAGE SITS.

iowa boy

So who do the regular customers complain to?
Most regular customers would have at least tried to solve the problem instead of whining about it. I would just send the original product back at my expense if Amazon or UPS dropped the ball and dispute the original charge on my credit card.
Who does the national account call when their pickups are missed and they want to close their account.

I would assume they would call their BD rep and have a little chat with them.
You narrow mindedness is causing you to focus on my package when my message is directed at a bigger issue.

This same narrowmindedness is causing you to focus on your specific problem instead of trying to resolve the bigger issue of stopping this from happening to someone else.

Do you even know where the center or hub that delivered the package is? Why are you so afraid to stop in there and speak to the BM or fulltime sup that is in the building and show them the documentation that the call tag was issued and no reattempt was made to pick up the package? Oh wait, that would be trying to solve the problem which you are obviously not interested in doing and more interested in bitching about it on here. Maybe if you point out the error to the BM at the center, he or she may want to actually try and figure out what happened.

None of us on this website can actually tell you what happened as we are not the individual that didn't pick up the package, what we have given you are POSSIBLE explanations to what may have happened. Your choice to sit here and bitch about the problem will get you no sympathy from anyone on this board including me.

G

gimmeabreak

CYAN is very difficult to read

and I got sympathy from those open minded enough to acknowledge the bigger issue.

Dustyroads

Salesguy, we've never been tight, but if you will make this problem go away tomorrow, I will give you max rep points. I have faith in you.