Very Disappointing - !

You have a point but I prefer to think of it as simply good customer service and you know you can't put a $ on that.
Then you are stealing from the company that pays your wages, by providing a service not paid for. UPS does not want their employees giving away the profits.
I am all for providing the customer with the service they pay to receive. I understand what you are saying and I agree that our customer service should be exemplary but we are supposed to do the job correctly, doing as you suggested is not.
I have no idea what your center manager would say, mine would say, "Don't do that again.''.

G

gimmeabreak

Hey trplnkl !

It's TUESDAY and the package is still sitting waiting for pickup. You're doing a fine job telling me what you think is BS, instead of acknowledging the facts.

The real BS is that this package was supposed to be picked up on Monday 12/28 and it is still sitting on my front porch.

We need more INTEGRITY around here.

G

gimmeabreak

AMAZON issued a new call tag using the old tracking #.

Is that even possible?

....for those following the saga of "THE PACKAGE ON MY PORCH"

1Z7R23Y62676684608

klein

Für Meno :)
Some Rs can be a one attempt. Ever heard of RS1. Unless you know that it was a RS3.

Even with RS1 , the driver should issue an Info notice (I always did), that I made the attempt.

He got nothing.

Way to go UPS, keep that up, and you may lose the amazon account.
Depending, how many people start calling amazon and complain about the delivery/pick up service provided.

G

gimmeabreak

Even with RS1 , the driver should issue an Info notice (I always did), that I made the attempt.

He got nothing.

Way to go UPS, keep that up, and you may lose the amazon account.
Depending, how many people start calling amazon and complain about the delivery/pick up service provided.

I got nothing, exactly!

That was my point in starting this thread---wake up folks!

and it's now Wednesday and my lonely package is still sitting and waiting to be brought home to AMAZON.

G

gimmeabreak

it's now Thursday---has anyone seen my driver? Pickup is now approaching 2 weeks old....do ya think the consolidations will help??

NANUET, NY, US 12/28/2009 11:32 A.M.

NOT READY FOR PICKUP ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT NOT

A 2ND PICKUP ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE NOT

UPSGUY72

it's now Thursday---has anyone seen my driver? Pickup is now approaching 2 weeks old....do ya think the consolidations will help??

You just don't listen do you?? It a wonder any problem that arises in your department that you personally deal with ever gets fixed. We told you to call the center in your area and ask them. But it seems that you rather complain than actually solve what ever the problem is.

I'm finding it really hard to believe that you work in I.T. or even at UPS because if you did this would have never been a problem. Anyone else where they work for UPS or not would have been able to solve this problem last week.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Sometimes a company will tell a customer that a call tag is being sent and it can take from 1-14 days for the call tag to arrive. This is either due to the company dragging its feet or a glitch at UPS. Since the 1st attempt was already made, I would say that this call tag has been "lost". If I were you, I'd try to get ahold of my local UPS center and speak directly to them. You coming on here and ranting about this is not helping your cause.

G

gimmeabreak

you just don't listen do you?? It a wonder any problem that arises in your department that you personally deal with ever gets fixed. We told you to call the center in your area and ask them. But it seems that you rather complain than actually solve what ever the problem is.

I'm finding it really hard to believe that you work in i.t. Or even at ups because if you did this would have never been a problem. Anyone else where they work for ups or not would have been able to solve this problem last week.

get a dictionary yet?

G

gimmeabreak

Sometimes a company will tell a customer that a call tag is being sent and it can take from 1-14 days for the call tag to arrive. This is either due to the company dragging its feet or a glitch at UPS. Since the 1st attempt was already made, I would say that this call tag has been "lost". If I were you, I'd try to get ahold of my local UPS center and speak directly to them. You coming on here and ranting about this is not helping your cause.

...it's no longer a cause, it's become a joke...just want to see how long it will take to pick up my lonely AMAZON package.

...and once again, would a 'real' customer have access to the center team? I think not. They'd get stuck talking to someone in India.

UPSGUY72

...it's no longer a cause, it's become a joke...just want to see how long it will take to pick up my lonely AMAZON package.

...and once again, would a 'real' customer have access to the center team? I think not. They'd get stuck talking to someone in India.

A real customer would have already solved the problem themselves unlike the I.T. guy that can'T.

Hey trplnkl !

It's TUESDAY and the package is still sitting waiting for pickup. You're doing a fine job telling me what you think is BS, instead of acknowledging the facts.
I am acknowledging the fact that you would rather come on here and whine about how bad UPS and the driver are and your package is still on your porch. You've been told several things you could do the resolve your problem, yet you have yet to do any of them. Before I realized you were what you are, I said "Without a customer concern being called in the problem can not be remedied.". Meaning, regardless of where the breakdown was, no one could fix a potentially bad habit from reoccurring without the knowledge that there is indeed a problem.

The real BS is that this package was supposed to be picked up on Monday 12/28 and it is still sitting on my front porch.

We need more INTEGRITY around here.
I.T has problems in that area as well?

"Without a customer concern being called in the problem can not be remedied." It could take forever.

It's too late, you've already outed yourself. You don't care about the "real" customer, you just want to blame and whine.
"Without a customer concern being called in the problem can not be remedied."

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

2512263674_7f9f710f02.jpg