Very Disappointing - !

G

gimmeabreak

it's now Friday and my package still sits.....I give up---I filed a national complaint like y'all suggested...if my driver gets pissed off I will tell him to speak to you guys about it.

UPSGUY72

it's now Friday and my package still sits.....I give up---I filed a national complaint like y'all suggested...if my driver gets pissed off I will tell him to speak to you guys about it.

Your complaint isn't going to get the driver in any trouble he hasn't done anything wrong.

G

gimmeabreak

Your complaint isn't going to get the driver in any trouble he hasn't done anything wrong.

so sheeting a package as NR1 when it was ready, and no attempt was ever made, will not get my driver in trouble...you guys sure have a strong union.

I wish I could friend-UP as badly in I.T. and not be held accountable for my lack of:

- effort
- integrity
- competence

Pick one or all of the above.

klein

Für Meno :)
so sheeting a package as NR1 when it was ready, and no attempt was ever made, will not get my driver in trouble...you guys sure have a strong union.

I wish I could friend-UP as badly in I.T. and not be held accountable for my lack of:

- effort
- integrity
- competence

Pick one or all of the above.

If your complaint is 100% legitimate.
Call Amazon and bitch to them.

That should get UPS on the roll !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If your complaint is 100% legitimate.
Call Amazon and bitch to them.

That should get UPS on the roll !

Calling Amazon will not do a thing.

Klein, isn't it about time you moved on?

A national complaint is blowing things way out of proportion.

Yes, from what you have described to us here, the driver screwed up. The call tag has been reissued and the driver will have a chance to redeem himself.

UPSAOT

Just jumping in with a few points. I can see the OPs frustrations, and concerns for what customers have to go through. A friend of mine had a multiple shipment coming in. Two of the three packages were delivered, but when he tracked the third (on UPS.com) it also showed delivered, but he did not recieve it. He tried calling the 1-800 number (who are not UPS employees btw) and was told they would check into it. 2 days later, no answers. If I myself hadn't had access to our "Internal Tracking System", who knows if he would never have found out the package was misdelivered to another business. And if I hadn't had access to the center number, who knows how long he would have had to wait for this time-sensitive package.

Not putting the blame anywhere, just pointing out how frustrating it can be for our customers. And the 1-800 number is not very helpful. When I worked in billing, we would sometimes have to call but not tell them we were UPS employees and they would give us info we KNEW was false.

But with the new restructuring, maybe only the biggest customers will now get the help they need. If they are profitable customers that is. The rest can go somewhere else.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just jumping in with a few points. I can see the OPs frustrations, and concerns for what customers have to go through. A friend of mine had a multiple shipment coming in. Two of the three packages were delivered, but when he tracked the third (on UPS.com) it also showed delivered, but he did not recieve it. He tried calling the 1-800 number (who are not UPS employees btw) and was told they would check into it. 2 days later, no answers. If I myself hadn't had access to our "Internal Tracking System", who knows if he would never have found out the package was misdelivered to another business. And if I hadn't had access to the center number, who knows how long he would have had to wait for this time-sensitive package.

Not putting the blame anywhere, just pointing out how frustrating it can be for our customers. And the 1-800 number is not very helpful. When I worked in billing, we would sometimes have to call but not tell them we were UPS employees and they would give us info we KNEW was false.

But with the new restructuring, maybe only the biggest customers will now get the help they need. If they are profitable customers that is. The rest can go somewhere else.
So why don't you give GAB the number to the center nearest him/her and we'll all sleep a bit easier tonight.

G

gimmeabreak

sure glad there are some folks left on this board that understand my point...

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
sure glad there are some folks left on this board that understand my point...
I don't think that we are not understanding your point about this snafu. I think it's more that we're wondering why you're whining so much about a pkg that wasn't picked up. I'm just saying, and not trying to be offensive, that you're not losing money or anything by this pkg sitting there till it gets picked up. Though, by the tone of your posts, I'd say you're pretty pissed about this thing, that I'd say the majority of us find silly. Is there something else bothering you, maybe something deeper than this situation? If you need to talk, UpstateNYUpser is a great listener. I hope I've helped you.

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't think that we are not understanding your point about this snafu. I think it's more that we're wondering why you're whining so much about a pkg that wasn't picked up. I'm just saying, and not trying to be offensive, that you're not losing money or anything by this pkg sitting there till it gets picked up. Though, by the tone of your posts, I'd say you're pretty pissed about this thing, that I'd say the majority of us find silly. Is there something else bothering you, maybe something deeper than this situation? If you need to talk, UpstateNYUpser is a great listener. I hope I've helped you.

Yes, he is probably waiting for a refund or replacement, but can't get it, until it's been picked up'ed and delivered.

Wouldn't you be pissed off ?

I know I would be.

UPSGUY72

There is your answer "gimmeabreak" !

Well if he knew the hole story he might get a laugh out of it like the rest of us.

I have given up on this guy I told him about 10 times what to do but he'd rather rant and rave here than get his " PROBLEM " fixed.

UPSGUY72

Yes, he is probably waiting for a refund or replacement, but can't get it, until it's been picked up'ed and delivered.

I know I would be.

Don't put words into his mouth Klein. If that was the case he would have said that along time ago he has said everything else.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I know I would be.
No, quite frankly, I think he/she needs to get a grip and get a life, but that's just my way of thinking. You're out of work, so you shouldn't be ordering anything anyways.

G

gimmeabreak

maybe if it was a defective Christmas gift for one of your girls you'd understand. It happens to be one for my son. AMAZON won't replace it until the defective is returned.

G

gimmeabreak

Well if he knew the hole story he might get a laugh out of it like the rest of us.

I have given up on this guy I told him about 10 times what to do but he'd rather rant and rave here than get his " PROBLEM " fixed.

and I told you 199 times to get a dictionary because you can't spell worth a DAMN

G

gimmeabreak

No, quite frankly, I think he/she needs to get a grip and get a life, but that's just my way of thinking. You're out of work, so you shouldn't be ordering anything anyways.

who is out of work?

the gripe I have is that I fear we treat far too many customers the same way and I am worried about the future of our company.