Veteran sorter snapped on me

watdaflock?

Can you kick his arse? If so, do it off of company property.
Afterwards I'm sure he won't get in your face about the fan again.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Can you kick his arse? If so, do it off of company property.
Afterwards I'm sure he won't get in your face about the fan again.
Sometimes you just have to put the fear of god into somebody, plain and simple. Maybe if they did that that dude might be like, wow that sumbitch is crazy, I better not get up in his grill about that fan, he could do something crazy to me lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think I would have continued to turn the fan on until the guy touched me ------then I would have been flopping around on the floor like a crappie out of water screaming "my back-my back".

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I think I would have continued to turn the fan on until the guy touched me ------then I would have been flopping around on the floor like a crappie out of water screaming "my back-my back".
Oh heck yeah I would have beating the piss out of him if he laid his hands on me but then again I absolutely love to throw dukes. The high you get from whoopin somebodies ass is awesome lol. Sorry just telling the truth that's all lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
Fighting over a fan? Really??

Let me guess---in the BOG everyone has their own climate control system that they alone can program. I bet if some newbie took upstates new truck away from him he would be crying to his center manager like a 4 year old girl being told she can't watch Frozen.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Let me guess---in the BOG everyone has their own climate control system that they alone can program. I bet if some newbie took upstates new truck away from him he would be crying to his center manager like a 4 year old girl being told she can't watch Frozen.
2014-10-14-18-39-17-683903795.jpeg
There's no sweating in the BOG.

Nightside

Ok, i'll elaborate a little better on what I did. I had to yell to try and get my point across that I didn't tell anyone to turn the fan back on. This guy was nose to nose with me, screaming in my face, spitting, with his chest up against me. Only way I could get a word in was to yell back at him. Talking in a cool, calm voice wasn't going to cut it with this guy. Like I said, I tried explaining it to him, but his reply was "bull:censored2:, bull:censored2:, friend* you mother friend...etc....Besides, I'm not going to take that kinda crap from anyone. I won't back down. Just like with a bully. Got to stand up to people like that or they'll think its ok for them to do it again.

Anyways, my area sup said last night before I left that he was going to get us together to sort it out. Hope no ones expecting me to apologize, because I did nothing wrong.