VIDEO RELEASE (9/1/18) VOTE NO

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
@Dulce Bombón

Has been a part-timer long enough to know his rights....

So making be here makes me less smarter

But, not long enough to navigate a web forum.

-Bug-
@Dulce Bombón

Has been a part-timer long enough to know his rights....

But, not long enough to navigate a web forum.

-Bug-

What that supposed to mean? Do you think I need to be here since, they established Brown Cafe to know my rights? Thats ridiculous for you to said that childish thing. I dont have to prove you or anyone what its common knowledge and know basics of what is going on. I worked with people for 25 years dont know about this site. So, stop being the "Almighty Ego Big Union Guy", and stop diminishing people with less years in the company and smarter than obviously you. Troll!!

a7fd731f96b678a4f41c89f5c72ce1a1.jpg

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Still have a 40 hour guarantee, funny how most complained about excessive OT now they’re worried about getting 40, careful what you wish for I guess.

Only "if work is available" its not guarantee. Those words there make it, that not credible. Vote No

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
No that’s not correct, we still have 40 hour guarantee.

RPCDs working a Monday through Friday schedule shall be guaranteed five (5) consecutive days of eight (8) consecutive hours per report and forty (40) straight time hours of straight time pay each week, if reporting each day as scheduled, as long as work is available.

The guarantee is meaningless, if UPS gets to decide when work is, and is not available. :)
Choose wisely.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Things are going to get more interesting at Local 671.
We have to average 160 hours a month over a 3 month period to have health insurance.
In layman's terms, you can't take more than 5 unpaid days off in a 3 month period or you will lose your insurance.

With the "if work is available" language, a lot of people will be in jeopardy to get their 40 hours in a week.
I don't get this. The union is in charge of health insurance now. So they can change it if this wording were to be a problem.

babboo25

Banned
RPCDs working a Monday through Friday schedule shall be guaranteed five (5) consecutive days of eight (8) consecutive hours per report and forty (40) straight time hours of straight time pay each week, if reporting each day as scheduled, as long as work is available.

The guarantee is meaningless, if UPS gets to decide when work is, and is not available. :)
Choose wisely.
What you posted is meaningless, most supplements addressed this issue.

UrFellowUpser

Well i guess i should enjoy the overtime im getting now. I worked 58hrs this week i guess if this contract passes I'll get 20 maybe 25 hrs if work is available.