Volunteer to work this Sunday or go out with 400 stops Monday

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Before e-commerce? Yes.

Now? No way.

We were told to expect a 4-5% increase over last year in our building, which was a record year. I have a feeling we will easily beat those projections.
I think I told you 2 months ago when you said they were expecting 4-5% increase it would be more like 10%. And I'm
Just a dumb truck driver.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I am staying out til 1030 every night Monday to Thursday with a 30 minute lunch so I can be have an awesome Friday...not working a Sunday...load me up with 1,000 stops you think I care? More stops jammed in equals less production. friend em and feed em beans

jaker

trolling
A couple years ago we worked a Saturday. I only had 4 hours left, so I was a helper all day for a seasonal. I gave directions and ran the packages. I was not allowed to touch the steering wheel because the moment I did, I would have to punch out before my 4 hours are up. You cannot split driving hours.
Sorry , but if I am a helper I am only a helper .

I know nothing but how to take a package to a house and come back , you are the driver so drive and do what a driver does

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had a driver in a p1000 with 300 stops, 430 pieces that barely fit tpday...

565 pieces???

need a pic of that
We had a driver go out with 300+ Stops in a 500 this was probably 5 years ago. He couldn't open his bulkhead door until 4 pm. He just opened the back Grabbed a box and delivered it.

They ended up sending like 6 drivers to help him.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
We had a driver in a p1000 with 300 stops, 430 pieces that barely fit tpday...

565 pieces???

need a pic of that
430 pieces Barry fitting in a 1000? That's a beautiful day. I've been having 450+ every day since leal started in this tiny truck. Why wouldn't they do it? They don't care