VOTE

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Call and request a new ballot.

(844) 428-8683

Unless.... you are that much of a wuss.
The last time I voted for something the majority said no and the union said well we don’t like that so it doesn’t matter what you the majority want.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You pay dues, which gives you the opportunity to vote.

Not exercising that ability.... is what gives the company their strength.

It is such a simple task...I don’t know what these people are thinking, so much on the line currently with this pandemic.

Last I heard that Biden’s federal mandate for vaccines and masks will go in effect at the beginning of December. We should know the results of our election by mid December, should be interesting if push comes to shove. The Company will follow the path of least resistance and place the responsibility on whoever is in office at the deadline.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

It is such a simple task...I don’t know what these people are thinking, so much on the line currently with this pandemic.

Last I heard that Biden’s federal mandate for vaccines and masks will go in effect at the beginning of December. We should know the results of our election by mid December, should be interesting if push comes to shove. The Company will follow the path of least resistance and place the responsibility on whoever is in office at the deadline.
I don’t think our local cared about it either. Not a single person campaigning or handing out flyers. Union is in the pocket of the Democrat Party they’ll do whatever Biden tells them to. I don’t think they realize most teamsters now vote red.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I don’t think our local cared about it either. Not a single person campaigning or handing out flyers. Union is in the pocket of the Democrat Party they’ll do whatever Biden tells them to. I don’t think they realize most teamsters now vote red.

They know.. they just do not want to admit it...

Remember the Pension bailout..they are still waiting for the allocation. No change of heart till the transfer of funds.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Directly from the treasury not the pension guarantee fund. 20 billion just for central states. Do you think they would renege on this? They can’t it’s already allocated. The money will most likely be sent out before the years end.
Where does it say that Central States will get that amount? That article says they face a deficit of over $20 billion.