VOTE

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just because they are short that much doesn't mean that is how much they will get.
Well the idea is to make the funds whole. I read in another article that they were going make that fund whole. 86 billion to divide. Some funds only need a couple billion, mine needs 4. Central is the worst. They’ll get what they need I hope. All the articles I’ve read since March say as much.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Well the idea is to make the funds whole. I read in another article that they were going make that fund whole. 86 billion to divide. Some funds only need a couple billion, mine needs 4. Central is the worst. They’ll get what they need I hope. All the articles I’ve read since March say as much.
If you say so. I hope you are right- but that article does not say that...

UnionStrong

If you say so. I hope you are right- but that article does not say that...
That’s an early one. I’m not good at posting articles. But they’re are a lot of them, the central states always were mentioned as needing the most help. I think you’re gonna be made whole from what I’ve read over the last 8 months.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Because the pension fund depends on contributions from future workers in an industry facing massive disruptions from technology and automation?
Lol there’s not even enough people to staff the demand we have. Not true. Those drones woulda been handy during Pandemic Peak ‘20. Thanks!

cachmeifucan

So any predictions with the vote total. 174k out of 1.2 million eligible voter. So if its the west and 🇨🇦 vs south Midwest and east looks like Obrien for the win.

542thruNthru

Lot of votes in the east
If I remember correctly the east and central had low 60k votes last time and the west was low 40k. Can't remember the Southern or Canada but I'm sure this count mirrors it.

To be honest I bet the vote count is going to look almost exactly the same as last time. So I'll say 190k-200k votes total.

UnionStrong

If I remember correctly the east and central had low 60k votes last time and the west was low 40k. Can't remember the Southern or Canada but I'm sure this count mirrors it.

To be honest I bet the vote count is going to look almost exactly the same as last time. So I'll say 190k-200k votes total.
What meant to say is lot people, you’re right about vote count.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Everybody knows what the final totals will be, this election mirrors the last one to a tee. Common math will have O’Brien winning big time, from the start it was the West coast voting for Vairma, the East, Central and Southern overwhelmingly selecting O’Brien. Canada will go either way and will not make any difference with this election.