Voting Fraud

Braveheart

I'm certainly in no position to determine this. However, if there are some of you more versed in "labor law" there may be a way to get an investigation into voting fraud perpetrated by the union and UPS.

I've seen complaints about the short period of time between release of details and time to vote. Not being able to wage an opposition campaign. This could also possibly be construed as a voter suppression tactic

I've also seen complaints about less than a majority 1/3 to pass supplements or riders.

Or perhaps the misappropriation of funds by the Union to wage a yes vote campaign.

How about the company waging a yes vote campaign going so far as to intimidate a yes vote.

Demand an independant party count the votes.

Perhaps a petition making these claims and others that may be out there demanding that the National Labor Relations Board investigates. Perhaps contacting Congressional representatives.

The only way this would work is to get people who are well versed and articulate to draft a petition and everyone on this forum that voted no to sign the petition and get signatures from other union members in your building who believe they were cheated as well. And for everyone that signs they must also call their 2 Senators and Congressman. It would be fairly easy to organize on this. Someone could create a website voterfraud.org or investigateteamstersups.org. Start a media campaign. Write press releases and send them out to the media.

This will only work if people are committed.

Char
Good post. I wonder now with the economy going south how fast our union opens the contract and gives back our split raises. Then we need to sue.