Voting Starts Next Week! How will you vote and why.

vote yes!!!!

You are guaranteed 40 hours, if they cut your route bump a junior driver, it the trickle effect happens bump the sorts. It’s suck but you are guaranteed 40 hours!!

You describe a bad scenario, but you're ok with it.
Hmmm....

No 40 hour guarantee(if work is available), I’m tired of seeing this post. If your supplement has a 40 hour Guarantee this does not pertain to you. Apparently there are some that doesn’t have this guarantee. This is just like the 70 hour rule and the day after Thanksgiving, it’s always been in the contract it only recently it’s been enforced. Stop listening to CNN I mean TDU, go read the contract for yourself. Every point people are making is coming straight for TDU and they are fabricated!

Not every supplement has that, your argument is invalid. You don't vote on a master based on your supplement, it's the other way around. You are trying to convince us to vote yes, but you are insulting our intelligence, saying we can't draw our own conclusions. Not very smart if you ask me. Thanks for your input, now go back to your masters and get some new lines to parrot to us, this crap is getting old.

The good news is that all these "new members" signing up to tell us why they are voting yes and that we have no argument suggests that the vote is not going the way the union wants. Smacks of desperation.

I love Browncafe!!!

Froome

It sure does, as a 25 year employee I will get my 40 hours!!!
Sad, you have been there that long and still don't care about anyone but yourself. Do you remember being one of those junior drivers? No same day lay offs because ups cuts routes.
I do find it funny how you say your tired of the same old post, yet you post it again.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I love Browncafe!!!
B1D69915-A8E0-4B2C-8E7D-C3BBEB2BCD68.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I voted Maybe.

I’ve been here for 25 years and I think it’s best for me and my family.
fair enough Just remember,

The "Golden Rule" was given by Jesus of Nazareth (Matthew 7:12 NCV, see also Luke 6:31). The common English phrasing is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". A similar form of the phrase appeared in a Catholic catechism around 1567 (certainly in the reprint of 1583).

vote yes!!!!

It sure does, as a 25 year employee I will get my 40 hours!!!
Sad, you have been there that long and still don't care about anyone but yourself. Do you remember being one of those junior drivers? No same day lay offs because ups cuts routes.
I do find it funny how you say your tired of the same old post, yet you post it again.

Tell me if I’m missing something because I would like to know, I’ve read the new proposal and it states in areas that currently have a 40 hour guarantee, workers will continue to receive this weekly guarantee. So this suggests that there are areas in the US that do not have a 40 hour guarantee? I apologize for my remarks on bumping lower drivers, it was done to me when routes were cut. If we are scheduled to work that day and your route is cut they will find you work. At least at my center.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No 40 hour guarantee(if work is available), I’m tired of seeing this post. If your supplement has a 40 hour Guarantee this does not pertain to you. Apparently there are some that doesn’t have this guarantee. This is just like the 70 hour rule and the day after Thanksgiving, it’s always been in the contract it only recently it’s been enforced. Stop listening to CNN I mean TDU, go read the contract for yourself. Every point people are making is coming straight for TDU and they are fabricated!
Not true. I hate TDU AND 3 major parts of contract. Ignorance to specific language doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Tell me if I’m missing something because I would like to know, I’ve read the new proposal and it states in areas that currently have a 40 hour guarantee, workers will continue to receive this weekly guarantee. So this suggests that there are areas in the US that do not have a 40 hour guarantee? I apologize for my remarks on bumping lower drivers, it was done to me when routes were cut. If we are scheduled to work that day and your route is cut they will find you work. At least at my center.
“If work is available “. They can hold back as much volume as they damn well please. And cut as many routes as they damn well please. Send you home and tell you , so sorry ,” no work available “ today sucker.

Froome

Under the current contract, we are guaranteed 8,as long as you show up on time. The new contract states you are guaranteed 8 hours as long as there is work available. What I read into that is, if ups decides to cut routes and load up drivers some drivers can be sent home without being paid. If you continue to read the contract it guarantees the 22.4s 8 hours and the "if work is available" is not there. Why the difference? They are planning to use it against rpcd.

vote yes!!!!

“If work is available “. They can hold back as much volume as they damn well please. And cut as many routes as they damn well please. Send you home and tell you , so sorry ,” no work available “ today sucker.

Really, if I show up to work I’m guaranteed 8 hours. Are there people really saying ok I be here tomorrow maybe I can work then?

Under the current contract, we are guaranteed 8,as long as you show up on time. The new contract states you are guaranteed 8 hours as long as there is work available. What I read into that is, if ups decides to cut routes and load up drivers some drivers can be sent home without being paid. If you continue to read the contract it guarantees the 22.4s 8 hours and the "if work is available" is not there. Why the difference? They are planning to use it against rpcd.

Where is this guarantee in the current contract?