Voting Starts Next Week! How will you vote and why.

vote yes!!!!

Vote for what benefits you. Stop with this selling out the future bull:censored2:. If President Trump proposed a 10 percent tax raise for the middle class would you be the first person to sign up? If you didn't you would be leaving thousands of people that could use your tax money out to dry.

I agree, $7.25 is minimum wage here and $13.00 is huge plus you get free health insurance. Everyone needs to stop worrying about what this town or state makes. Work on your supplements to get better Language!!

I'm sure glad that the people who worked here before me, didn't think they way.
They were selfish. They gave you a pt workforce that pays very little. They didn’t take a pension cut 15 years ago to keep your pension afloat.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Vote yes@!!...If you are so willing to vote "yes" on the Master..At least vote "NO" on the Central Supplement...and provide the rest of us at least a chance for some kind of improvements....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
If you cross the picket line..nobody sees you except your fellow workers and less fortunately for you your local management..We still remember the two that went in in "97" for a day..21 years later, ones retired the other one is treated as scum to this very day...So Choose Wisely...

Nobody likes a snitch or a scab...Sure they will smile at you but deep inside they would despise you till your last day of employment...

I am serious about this..come and test me if you be willing...

542thruNthru

I agree, $7.25 is minimum wage here and $13.00 is huge plus you get free health insurance. Everyone needs to stop worrying about what this town or state makes. Work on your supplements to get better Language!!

Yep because a supplement can't be imposed.

SMH!
BcI7.gif

Do you think it would be the same this time??
If a strike was called I would think that everyone would walk. Because that’s what you do. With talk on here about people crossing the picket line, might make some think it’s ok to do. This site is the only place I’ve ever heard talk of crossing the picket like.

35years

Gravy route
The part timers making the same as workers at Taco Bell will not cross...they will just go someplace else.

The full timers will not cross in any numbers. Those of us who have been through a strike know that a picket line manned by co-workers is too intimidating for at least 90% of those who would consider crossing.

noazrk

Union Steward
Anybody else hear the rumors that it's an automatic NO vote for any union member who doesn't vote? I find that hard to believe but management is claiming this is true and they are worried about it. I even showed a supervisor how the UPSers website states "Sitting out the vote does not translate to a ‘yes’ vote. It only means not being part of the decision." Pretty interesting though.

WTFm8

We only get 4 hours show up pay, and only if they don't give you an hour heads up call to tell you not to come in. The bottom 10+ drivers are on the schedule as "call in" every day of every week. So if we show up without calling in first, they can deny us the 4 hour show up pay because we technically aren't scheduled. No two supplementals are the same, and how you vote on the master should not be based on what your supplemental says.

11 months of calling every morning at 7:10am. You know it’s a :censored2: show when ~1 in 5 times they don’t know yet then you get a call at 7:50-8:00 half the time to come in for a 8:45 start.

542thruNthru

Anybody else hear the rumors that it's an automatic NO vote for any union member who doesn't vote? I find that hard to believe but management is claiming this is true and they are worried about it. I even showed a supervisor how the UPSers website states "Sitting out the vote does not translate to a ‘yes’ vote. It only means not being part of the decision." Pretty interesting though.

Yes, here our Division Manger was spreading that stupid rumor.