Voting Starts Next Week! How will you vote and why.

badpal

I wonder how many no votes didnt get counted because people eager to vote no did so before the 25th. Paper ballots only. Electronic/phone voting is for cheaters.
Wonder if thats what happenned to me ? it asked for the one code but not the other at the top of the page.

specter208

Your God allows babies to get cancer, and a whole bunch of other fun diseases.

I think I'll pass on your stupid little myth, and your opinion on how to vote.

Praise Jebus!
I forgive your insults, but I'll leave you with this.

1 Corinthians 1:23&25 - we preach that Christ was nailed to a cross. Most Jews have problems with this, and most Gentiles think it is foolish.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men

1 Corinthians 1:23&25 - we preach that Christ was nailed to a cross. Most Jews have problems with this, and most Gentiles think it is foolish.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men

It's a nice book....written by men....

ColdHarvest

It's funny how much you sound like Muslim terrorists.

"It's God's will."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Praise Jebus!
good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-quickmeme-com-29883238.png

davidix

I ran into a post office guy today that told me ups should vote yes because if not Amazon would buy ups for pennies on the dollar..

Some people go full blown :censored2:.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Gawd dun gave muh babee the cancers. And muh son git his legs blown off in the Iraq.

But, He haz a plan.

Glory and praise to him!

If God doesn't exist, then there is no one to blame for babies getting cancer. The fact that it happens has no significance or meaning, and bringing it up is pointless. If God does exist, you can choose to see the fact that babies get cancer as evidence that God exists, and doesn't care, or that perhaps you lack the perspective to understand the meaning or purpose behind baby cancer. There are three possibilities, perhaps more, concerning the existence of God. All equally possible, all equally valid. You like to mock people because they try to find some sort of positive meaning in tragic circumstances? What does that say about you?

ColdHarvest

If God doesn't exist, then there is no one to blame for babies getting cancer. The fact that it happens has no significance or meaning, and bringing it up is pointless. If God does exist, you can choose to see the fact that babies get cancer as evidence that God exists, and doesn't care, or that perhaps you lack the perspective to understand the meaning or purpose behind baby cancer. There are three possibilities, perhaps more, concerning the existence of God. All equally possible, all equally valid. You like to mock people because they try to find some sort of positive meaning in tragic circumstances? What does that say about you?

I think you should lay off the Jesus Juice....

35years

Gravy route

Praise Jebus!

One of my children died. As a father, I would very much preferred to die in his place.

I also lost my mother to a long painful battle with cancer. She was an incredible loving woman. I blamed God. How could you let this happen to such a beautiful soul? I was furious with God, and deeply hurt... So,yes I have known suffering.

My mother said to me shortly before she died...Don't be angry with God.

You see God was with her in her suffering, and with me in mine, even if I would not allow him to comfort me. I begged God to allow me to suffer this cancer and die rather than her...

Then it hit me. This is exactly what Jesus did on the cross, suffer in our place. My suffering is real, but it is a mystery I do not completely comprehend. God the Father allowed Christ to suffer...but it secured everlasting joy and peace for all who will accept it. I am called to join my suffering with his to participate in his work of salvation. He suffered for me, but also with me. And I do praise and thank him for the opportunity to participate in his work, even if it means suffering.

Yes, praise God who proved his love for me by allowing himself to be tortured and nailed to a cross for my sins

Last edited: