Waiting for conference call

BurntSienna

So I was told by management that I'm being promoted to full time driver. As expected, when I got near my 40 days they took me off the road. Now I'm waiting for them to schedule this conference call. They keep stalling and there doesn't seem to be any urgency. Meanwhile, I haven't worked in weeks and many of my days are dropping off.
My question is- after I have this call am I officially in or will they still be counting my days until I hit 40? My concern is that after Oct. 15th I'll be frozen out.

barnyard

KTM rider
You should talk to your steward or business agent. You are either qualified or not, waiting for the conference call is bs.

For the new drivers. I've never seen so much BS in my entire career. They also want them to get a sales lead.
I tell the new guys to tell them that I got enough sales for them in the late 90s. If they don't accept that, I want them back.

Richard Cranium

So I was told by management that I'm being promoted to full time driver. As expected, when I got near my 40 days they took me off the road. Now I'm waiting for them to schedule this conference call. They keep stalling and there doesn't seem to be any urgency. Meanwhile, I haven't worked in weeks and many of my days are dropping off.
My question is- after I have this call am I officially in or will they still be counting my days until I hit 40? My concern is that after Oct. 15th I'll be frozen out.
If they took you off the road as you expected during summer vacations, I would not be waiting for a conference call. Hopefully you get another shot at peak.