Want the real scoop on FredEx?

SmithBarney

Haha I think its funny when you see a Fedex driver in sneakers and his truck empty at 1 in the afternoon...

I think its funnier when I see a UPS driver and his truck is just finally
manageable at 1pm, he still has his pickups and all his resi deliveries to do.
and I'm starting my pickups at 1pm... ;)

FedexExEmployee

I think its funnier when I see a UPS driver and his truck is just finally
manageable at 1pm, he still has his pickups and all his resi deliveries to do.
and I'm starting my pickups at 1pm... ;)

:ohmy:

Fedex still sucks though :tongue_sm

Fedex will always hold an ugly memory in my heart :lol:

Did I mention how happy I am not to be working for that hell hole? :thumbup1:

truce

The following was taken from Wikipedia a minute ago:

United Parcel Service, Inc. Type Public (NYSE: UPS) Founded August 28, 1907, Seattle, Washington Headquarters Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA Key people Michael Eskew, Chairman & CEO Industry Air Courier Products Freight Forwarding Services
Logistics Services Revenue $47.547 billion USD (2006) Operating income $6.635 billion USD (2006) Net income $4.202 billion USD (2006) Employees 483,000 (2007) Subsidiaries The UPS Store
UPS Supply Chain Solutions
UPS Capital
UPS Air Cargo
UPS Express Critical
UPS Freight
UPS Logistics
UPS Mail Innovations
UPS Professional Solutions________________________________________________
FedEx Corporation Type Public (NYSE: FDX) Founded 1971 Headquarters Memphis, Tennessee, United States Key people Frederick W. Smith, Chairman, President, CEO
Alan B. Graf Jr., EVP/CFO
T. Michael Glenn, EVP-Marketing
Robert B. Carter, EVP/CIO Industry Air Courier Products See complete products listing. Revenue $32.294 billion USD (2006) Operating income $3.014 billion USD (2006) Net income $1.806 billion USD (2006) Employees 275,000 (2006) Subsidiaries FedEx Kinko's, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Custom Critical, FedEx Supply Chain, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Services

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Haha I think its funny when you see a Fedex driver in sneakers and his truck empty at 1 in the afternoon...

You gotta remember they have separate trucks for ground and air. Hell, they get paid by the hour, (Air guys anyway) I bet they milk the clock to get their 8 hours. ....

SmithBarney

You gotta remember they have separate trucks for ground and air. Hell, they get paid by the hour, (Air guys anyway) I bet they milk the clock to get their 8 hours. ....

Not really, since FedEx Express drivers (most of them) come in early and load
their own trucks, and then after they are done, they come in and unload their trucks.

In the smaller stations they also unload/load the air cans and the semi truck(or plane)
I've yet to have a day under 9hrs... so not too shabby.

Yes they can be pricks, but hey if you do your job you shouldn't have much to worry about.

Osd

first of all fedex will always add numbers they will say 31 billion they made 29 billion last year UPS 42 aliittle more. UPS and Fedex will both be here in 2015 and Ups will still make more. Take a minute and think DHL wants you both gone and is getting money from the German government They are bigger in Europe and china. And will pay any price to stop you both they said they would takeover America that has not happened.Smile both UPS and Fedex theres plenty for everyone. Have a nice day both of you i work for none of you. But my wife and son work for UPS.
Thanx for the laugh. U.S. operations for DHL fell through the floor and are on the express route to a very hot place. Deustch Post would be smart to simply dismantle the operations in the U.S. and sell off what's left to the USPS who can do a better job than their IC's.