Want to leave the company

wilberforce15

It's reminiscent of the high school aged kids I knew who would always be bragging about how many girls they were sleeping with.
Everyone knew it was BS.

Pretty sure the ones who were actually getting some would try to be smart enough not to screw it all up by needing recognition.
Come back to the list in 2 months.

Yall have a good night

rod

Retired 22 years
Sure they might be able to do it for awhile but this job wears on you both physically and mentally
I’ve never seen a woman that spent her whole career in package retire with 30 years
Not saying their aren’t any but I’ve never seen one.
Saw one retire but she had spent most of her time in feeders
We had one make it to 25 years. That is the longest I've heard of. Most were good for maybe 2 or 3 years ---5 tops.

rod

Retired 22 years
I did..and I am so glad it is over.
The majority of those that quit was because of their family life -- not because the couldn't do the job. Husbands had a lot to do with it. The husbands were home at 5:00 - 5:30 from their cushy jobs and the wife wasn't there to make these mama's boys their dinner or take care of the kids.

wilberforce15

Green Energy / Biden plays:

IEA at 22.
OEG at 4.9

High risk medical device / tech plays:

NDRA at 2.3
EVGN at 6

Bitcoin Plays;
ARBKF at 1.1
MARA at 18
CLSK at 27.

EV / USPS play:
WKHS at 23.

There you go. Almost all of those made me good money today. They should all be great for the next 2 months, with catalysts at varying times.

You're welcome. Feel free to bookmark and bring it back up in March or so.

OEG has more than doubled in 2 days.

WKHS is up 40% from this call in 2 days.

EVGN is up 20% in 2 days.

NDRA is up 40% in 2 days.

The rest are bitcoin plays and they'll hit hard in the next week or two.

This isn't hard.

I can call this with 95%+ accuracy on large moves.

Just deal with it.

wilberforce15

Does it add legitimacy if I name the stocks in advance, you watch them move, and then I post the daily gains?

Only 22k today. But preload ran a little late and the market isn't closed yet.

It still has time to turn into a better than average day.

Attachments

• 2021-01-26-PositionStatement.png
    2021-01-26-PositionStatement.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 77

wilberforce15

Maybe because you won't shut up about it?

Just sayin'...:rolleyes:

I like making people look stupid. If I have any faults, the raw enjoyment I get from it is one of them.

They called me a liar. I did the impossible right in front of them.

If they could say sorry, I'd give them 10 more picks and then they could be as rich as their preloader.

Spanky250

I like making people look stupid. If I have any faults, the raw enjoyment I get from it is one of them.

They called me a liar. I did the impossible right in front of them.

If they could say sorry, I'd give them 10 more picks and then they could be as rich as their preloader.

Maybe if you didn't act like such an arrogant knowitall, they wouldn't give you such a hard time.

I'm no investment genius, but I'll retire comfortably with what I've earned in my various retirement investments over the years. I don't see a need to brag about it though...

wilberforce15

Maybe if you didn't act like such an arrogant knowitall, they wouldn't give you such a hard time.

I'm no investment genius, but I'll retire comfortably with what I've earned in my various retirement investments over the years. I don't see a need to brag about it though...

The bragging came after the accusations of lying. I mentioned things as an aside, that I had stopped driving, and stayed part-time because I could make more money for less work that way.

The universal accusations started the bragging. And I'm not going to stop.

I made a casual comment about my career choices, and the jealous anger rose like smoke from the old, bitter drivers.

Spanky250

The bragging came after the accusations of lying. I mentioned things as an aside, that I had stopped driving, and stayed part-time because I could make more money for less work that way.

The universal accusations started the bragging. And I'm not going to stop.

I made a casual comment about my career choices, and the jealous anger rose like smoke from the old, bitter drivers.
So, if I told you to go jump off a bridge...:tt2: