Want to leave the company

Re-Raise

OEG has more than doubled in 2 days.

WKHS is up 40% from this call in 2 days.

EVGN is up 20% in 2 days.

NDRA is up 40% in 2 days.

The rest are bitcoin plays and they'll hit hard in the next week or two.

This isn't hard.

I can call this with 95%+ accuracy on large moves.

Just deal with it.
Are you selling or holding for 2 months?

A lot of day traders run good ...for a while

wilberforce15

Are you selling or holding for 2 months?

A lot of day traders run good ...for a while

They'll all be better in 2 months.

For a while? I gave a time frame for this. if you want day trades, I have better ones.

I'll have given you 8 or however many stocks, and the worst one will be up 50% in 2 months, and many will be hundreds of percent.

Then you'll all still stick your heads in the sand.

Re-Raise

They'll all be better in 2 months.

For a while? I gave a time frame for this. if you want day trades, I have better ones.

I'll have given you 8 or however many stocks, and the worst one will be up 50% in 2 months, and many will be hundreds of percent.

Then you'll all still stick your heads in the sand.
Yet to be seen

Are you on stocktwits or something?

The problem in buying penny stocks like you are doing, is that you will be constantly pulling money out and putting it back in rather than owning a portion of a company that you believe in for years.

I prefer to buy shares in quality companies and letting that reward me for years.

You will buy losers and your bankroll is probably not deep enough to withstand it.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Yet to be seen

Are you on stocktwits or something?

The problem in buying penny stocks like you are doing, is that you will be constantly pulling money out and putting it back in rather than owning a portion of a company that you believe in for years.

I prefer to buy shares in quality companies and letting that reward me for years.

You will buy losers and your bankroll is probably not deep enough to withstand it.

You're in way over your head.

I understand what you prefer. That's a perfectly fine method for people who don't want to treat this as a job. If you are willing to get a real education and treat it with the seriousness of a job, which I am, then the possible returns blow away any traditional passive investing, or buying and holding.

My maximum possible loss on every single trade is known before I make the trade. Risk management is the number 1 job of any trader, and it's the people who don't know that who go broke. I only take things that have at least 10 to 1 reward to risk ratio, based on my perception of the fundamentals and the charts. The reward to risk ratio might mean that I suspect something will double in the relatively near tearm (meaning weeks or months) but I will sell the entire position at a 10% loss no matter what.

This is way more complicated than I could ever explain, or care to explain, on Browncafe. Robinhood idiots go broke because they are robinhood idiots and they all deserve it. I have no chance of going broke. There is a 100% chance I'll beat whatever you're holding long term.

Re-Raise

I understand what you prefer. That's a perfectly fine method for people who don't want to treat this as a job. If you are willing to get a real education and treat it with the seriousness of a job, which I am, then the possible returns blow away any traditional passive investing, or buying and holding.

My maximum possible loss on every single trade is known before I make the trade. Risk management is the number 1 job of any trader, and it's the people who don't know that who go broke. I only take things that have at least 10 to 1 reward to risk ratio, based on my perception of the fundamentals and the charts. The reward to risk ratio might mean that I suspect something will double in the relatively near tearm (meaning weeks or months) but I will sell the entire position at a 10% loss no matter what.

This is way more complicated than I could ever explain, or care to explain, on Browncafe. Robinhood idiots go broke because they are robinhood idiots and they all deserve it. I have no chance of going broke. There is a 100% chance I'll beat whatever you're holding long term.
Do you ever short a stock or are you always long with stop orders?

You arent the first know it all on here. I’ve been on this site for over 10 yrs and when the markets turn, they always claim they are still on the right side of their bets because they magically started shorting everything
just before the fall.

You‘re definition of ”broke” is probably different than mine. A preloader with six young kids who has to day trade to make ends meet is already broke in my opinion.

What'dyabringmetoday???

The bragging came after the accusations of lying. I mentioned things as an aside, that I had stopped driving, and stayed part-time because I could make more money for less work that way.

The universal accusations started the bragging. And I'm not going to stop.

I made a casual comment about my career choices, and the jealous anger rose like smoke from the old, bitter drivers.
Were you a full-time driver?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Have you considered starting some sort of investment firm? Being able to guarantee never going broke seems pretty amazing.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

It's really simple to guarantee taht you never go broke.

I don't use margin at all. Ever. For any reason.
I don't buy options except in amounts less than 1% of my account.
I never, ever short anything.
I have a predetermined selling price for anything that is going against me. I have access to trade after-hours and pre-market moves to facilitate this.

There is no series of events that can lead to me losing a large quantity of money at once.

BeachBoy

I’m aware. The driving is for me but preload isn’t. The hours don’t work out for me
Preload is not a bad gig if you game the system. Make yourself indispensable. Every 2 or 3 months I call in, when I know it's going to be heavy. I call it Beachboy appreciation day, because the next day everyone is so happy I am back.
Everyone hates irregs, but they got me 2300 hours and 50k as a part timer last year.
Yeah getting screwed, but, doing the time.

Re-Raise

Yes, but they're wrong and I'm right.
2008FF1E-A668-4458-A1DC-D3187E7513D5.png
Not a good day Wilber...you should farm instead