Warning letter in 30 days

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Im only in my second year as a driver give me a break im still a rook. Im just now getting the concept of actually taking a whole hour lunch in mid day and looking for misloads and not just running through the whole route. I will get better over time and I'll just do it on the clock then take my lunch. Its funny because my shop steward told me that what he does and you would think he would know better doing the job for 30yrs
Some of these old timers are more brain fked than the new guys...sad

barnyard

KTM rider
how many total packages is that per day.... it’s not that hard to miss a scan, especially at a bulk stop....

our issue is missed scans that show up the next day as scanned and delivered. We have missed scans at bulk stops, but that does not affect too many.

F

Frankie's Friend

Majority of missloads at my center get picked up by a cover not running a route for the day.

Cover gets paid air rate to shuttle packages between drivers or drop packages at business pickups so they get them later in the day.

Some days, when there are a lot of misloads they’ll let the cover(s) code in as ground rate and just pick missloads up then deliver.
@Bubblehead

dogs.bite.me

Our guys who do this get standard driving rate, but they aren't allowed to carry a diad and deliver the boxes.

Most of the time they call me and ask me if they could just deliver it and text me the label. I ask if they have a diad. When they say no, I ask them how the hell are they going to deliver it. Then tell them to bring it to me and I'll deliver it.

I've had times where theyve delivered it and sent me the label in a text asking me to sheet it. I refuse on the basis of dishonesty because I didn't deliver it. Later I find it was sheeted in the clerk's diad. So shady.