WARNING LETTER........what a joke!!!

tourists24

With half of my 35 years serving in elected Union positions....

I have never seen any hourly Union employee lose their job

based solely on production.

Well said sober.

-Bug-
I have seen it one time in my 22 years here.... did several 3 day rides with the driver (and I mean several). His route was pretty much the same route every day (unlike most here are now). His SPORH was much better everytime someone was with him.... held up at panel. This was about 10 years ago. I havent seen anything like it since

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I have seen it one time in my 22 years here.... did several 3 day rides with the driver (and I mean several). His route was pretty much the same route every day (unlike most here are now). His SPORH was much better everytime someone was with him.... held up at panel. This was about 10 years ago. I havent seen anything like it since

I'm going to guess "fair days work for a fair days pay" was not upheld. I mean, the company will set up video and audio recorders just to prove their point, so production DOES matter as far as putting in a fair days work.

I think that is exclusive to the harrassment of when those that DO a fair days work and it still is not good enough and results in discipline, which is likely more of what BUG was speaking of.

jalnar

This summer we are going to have national elections for the top jobs in the union. Vote them all out and give sandy pope a chance. I feel she cant do any worse a big change is needed now. Its our union lets take control or sit back and do nothing and deal with it

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This summer we are going to have national elections for the top jobs in the union. Vote them all out and give sandy pope a chance. I feel she cant do any worse a big change is needed now. Its our union lets take control or sit back and do nothing and deal with it

She should use that for her campaign slogan--"I Can't Do Any Worse".

Hoffa will win in a walk due to his name recognition.

barnyard

KTM rider

They fired a guy in our center 15+ years ago. Same thing, good sporh with a supe riding, horrible when alone. He was fired for not being able to work independently.

bigblu 2 you

They fired a guy in our center 15+ years ago. Same thing, good sporh with a supe riding, horrible when alone. He was fired for not being able to work independently.
i hear these stories from time to time but i have my doubts.we dont have a production clause in our contract .no sphors,overallowed,noting but fair days work/fair days pay.my guess is if these guys were fired there was more to the story than sphors and such.i know in my own experiences,when supes ride they change a lot of things{codes,numbers,areas,etc}then your back to the same the next day.just my opinion,but if they done this to one guy it would spread like the ebola virus in this company.