Warning Letter...

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
They don't normally go to a warning letter right away-----sounds to me like he may have done this sort of thing before.
All discipline is harassment.
A grievance should be filed every time they mention discipline.
It creates a hostile work environment.
Any time an OCS, Dispatch Sup or center manager raised their voice when talking to me I filed a Harassment Grievance.

iruhnman630

If I am ever charged with a dned (acronym for a pkg scanned at the hub, supposedly was on the truck) I plan on challenging them on exactly where in the truck it was found.

Seriously, if a pkg is missing at the end of the day, it's not because I didn't spend time looking for it.

And yes, I send a '1 pkg notfound for 123 adress st' msg for each pkg before I go into details and hit the notfnd key.

This gets pcm'd about once a week here.

MrBates

Truck was audited. Apparently there was a package on my truck that didn't get scanned. No, I'm not stupid enough to bag packages... Must of accidentally missed scanning one but delivered it? Was a bulk stop... Anyways, besides RTS and grieving the :censored2: out of it, can I get this wiped? 3 month term Warning letter

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The warning will fall off your record in 3 months, and I bet you you'll have a new center manager at some point. From now on just make sure you message the center every time you have a missing package.

The guys at our center love when they give out warning letters for unscanned packages. When that happens we soak up some more overtime at the end of our route and automatically request a supervisor to verify the contents of our package car EVERY DAY until the warning falls off. The amount of bu11$h1t audits went down miraculously after that.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If I am ever charged with a dned (acronym for a pkg scanned at the hub, supposedly was on the truck) I plan on challenging them on exactly where in the truck it was found.

Seriously, if a pkg is missing at the end of the day, it's not because I didn't spend time looking for it.

And yes, I send a '1 pkg notfound for 123 adress st' msg for each pkg before I go into details and hit the notfnd key.

This gets pcm'd about once a week here.

Delivery Not Equal to Destination