Warning letters handed out like candy in our center.

Thebrownblob

Received the letter. Yes talked to me regarding his sneaky ass observation.
Did he stop you on route and tell you about your “unsafe three points of contact” methods violation? Or did he allow you to continue being “unsafe” and just tell you the next day? Discipline and warning letters are to change a behavior according to them, not to be used as a gotcha. If he did not do that put that in your grievance as well.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
No they’re not likely to get rid of any of you, it is definitely flavor of the month. Having said that the methods are your friend, use them until it makes them bleed. Work at a pace you can do this job for 30 years safely. People doing 180 to 200 stops a day with pick ups and lunch and are off by 5-5:30, are most likely not using the methods and they know it. When they want you all they have to do is go out and watch you.
Those guys are all on disability here.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Last warning letter they gave me I came in everyday at 7:30 and pretended to do supervisor observations..I would stare at them with a clip board and pretend to mark down stuff. Quickly put an end to that..
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Did he stop you on route and tell you about your “unsafe three points of contact” methods violation? Or did he allow you to continue being “unsafe” and just tell you the next day? Discipline and warning letters are to change a behavior according to them, not to be used as a gotcha. If he did not do that put that in your grievance as well.
You know damn well no one observed anything they just made it up lol
🧔✊

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Our center has a new on car supervisor. Everyone is receiving warning letters, mainly for not using three points of contact. Some Drivers with 25 years and over have received two warning letters! Are they going to get rid of us?
this is a very very easy problem to solve.
A) Get your steward and BA to have monthly Parking lot meetings. management HATES to see everyone in the parking lot talking. Address the issue of the petty warning letters and encourage everyone to file grievances on them. Don;t get mad,dont take it personally just file.

B) Fight petty with petty: If they look at your cross wise file Harassment grievances, file supe working,9.5 's, any safety violations you see in the building ,file on sanitary conditions etc.
Have teams of two drivers come in early every morning and file on the PT supes working. One day Driver A will File and Driver B will witness, then the following day Driver B will file and Driver A will Witness. BURY them with grievances .

C) Encourage everyone in your group to take lunch between 12-1( i know this is hard getting everyone to do it but it will pay huge dividends) then message the center by 1400 of missed businesses,pickups, etc

D) ALWAYS request help with over 70 pound packages, If you dont get help record it as missed (after notifying the center of course) you WILL get threatened over this, they get mad as hell over it but thats all they can do is yell

E) Refuse to even say good morning to the prick supes without a steward present, NEVER EVER talk to these scum without a steward and NEVER discuss anything off the clock. We are whores,not sluts. we sell our time we dont give it away

Eff ) follow Orion 100 %,work as close to 100% by the methods as you can and watch your stop count drop.

Management will scream,threaten,harass,and intimidate you over this but stand strong.At the beginning of every year it;s a pissing contest so piss long hard and steady

NorCal25

Use 3 pts of contact. Problem solved?
Use the instruction to your advantage. Do as your told no matter what, By working as extremely safe as instructed it will become a burden to get routes done. Be consistent at it so you will obviously need help or a reduction in work to finish. Be smart use their words against them.

Thebrownblob

this is a very very easy problem to solve.
A) Get your steward and BA to have monthly Parking lot meetings. management HATES to see everyone in the parking lot talking. Address the issue of the petty warning letters and encourage everyone to file grievances on them. Don;t get mad,dont take it personally just file.

B) Fight petty with petty: If they look at your cross wise file Harassment grievances, file supe working,9.5 's, any safety violations you see in the building ,file on sanitary conditions etc.
Have teams of two drivers come in early every morning and file on the PT supes working. One day Driver A will File and Driver B will witness, then the following day Driver B will file and Driver A will Witness. BURY them with grievances .

C) Encourage everyone in your group to take lunch between 12-1( i know this is hard getting everyone to do it but it will pay huge dividends) then message the center by 1400 of missed businesses,pickups, etc

D) ALWAYS request help with over 70 pound packages, If you dont get help record it as missed (after notifying the center of course) you WILL get threatened over this, they get mad as hell over it but thats all they can do is yell

E) Refuse to even say good morning to the prick supes without a steward present, NEVER EVER talk to these scum without a steward and NEVER discuss anything off the clock. We are whores,not sluts. we sell our time we dont give it away

Eff ) follow Orion 100 %,work as close to 100% by the methods as you can and watch your stop count drop.

Management will scream,threaten,harass,and intimidate you over this but stand strong.At the beginning of every year it;s a pissing contest so piss long hard and steady
1646508494708.jpeg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Our center has a new on car supervisor. Everyone is receiving warning letters, mainly for not using three points of contact. Some Drivers with 25 years and over have received two warning letters! Are they going to get rid of us?
if you people have any cajones get together like a union and tell everyone to work EXACTLY by the methods. When the center manager starts seeing the numbers and starts complaining about that , tell them to get the stupe to back off and things will get better.

if you people have any cajones get together like a union and tell everyone to work EXACTLY by the methods. When the center manager starts seeing the numbers and starts complaining about that , tell them to get the stupe to back off and things will get better.
Or we get all wear dress amberton we are woman that would take some of the heat off of us

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I agree ..We need some cake routes to open up ...if there is such thing anymore
🧔✊
Problem is you young bucks can't maintain them. Gotta run on Friday to get off early. Every route I ever left went up on the stop count by 20-25 in less than a month. It takes alot of discipline to maintain a route. 90% of drivers can't do it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
We won't do write ups, enforce safety or do anything during peak to mess with you but when it gets slow we will get right to it

Thebrownblob

Ma’am do you have cajones? Not sure you’ve ever drove package car but you’re never going to “tell” management what to do. Just have to pummel them Into submission even then they won’t admit it, they will just move on.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Problem is you young bucks can't maintain them. Gotta run on Friday to get off early. Every route I ever left went up on the stop count by 20-25 in less than a month. It takes alot of discipline to maintain a route. 90% of drivers can't do it.
I DONT RUN ON FRIDAYS
...it’s the guys with 10 kids that have to run everyday to make it to little timmys ball game or wifey gets mad that ruins dispatches.

🧔✊