Was bit by a dog

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don’t even mess anymore. I’ve been bitten five times, none too severe, any dog that even shows a glint in his eye, I get my fists up and ready to fight or kick that mother. No one understands how scary it is to be attacked by a dog, I’m kicking it’s head in and asking questions later at this point. Just an FYI, get ready for the owner to come after you if you take this stance.
How do you mean, them coming after you, lawsuit?

barnyard

KTM rider
The county I work in has a nuisance dog ordinance. If reported, a dog that bites has to be kept inside a fenced yard or kennel.
I used to carry pepper spray and sprayed 2 dogs with it. Been bit several times, now if I see an aggressive dog and the owners are around, I set the package down where I am and let them deal with it. People always lie about their dogs biting.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t even mess anymore. I’ve been bitten five times, none too severe, any dog that even shows a glint in his eye, I get my fists up and ready to fight or kick that mother. No one understands how scary it is to be attacked by a dog, I’m kicking it’s head in and asking questions later at this point. Just an FYI, get ready for the owner to come after you if you take this stance.
I just honk a lot til they come grab their package lol or bag it and drop it in the yard.

IESucks

I’m a new driver just a couple months in. it was Wednesday evening 7/18/18 last 6 stops of the day walk up to a group of people out on their driveway with their dogs out on leashes they say the dog is fine pull on it’s leash to get the growling dog away from me.

When I got close the dog lunged from he hands and got a good nip on my leg on the calf. They were apologetic and couldn’t believe their dog actually bit me they gave me peroxide to rub on it I called my center to report it and finished my day.

When I got back in they looked at it and said didn’t look too bad and sent me home to talk about it in the morning. I didn’t see any medical attention I’ve never been bit by a dog before so I just went home and next morning they acted like it wasn’t a big deal sent me back on the road

so I took it upon myself to stop back at the house to check if the dog was up to dates on it’s shots. The owners were more than happy to show me and were very apologetic when I seen the papers I didn’t notice much but it did say boosters and 3 year rabie vaccines. It’s been 2 days now and this thing still stings

just wondering what’s your guys thoughts? Have you been bit? Is it more serious than I thought? Should I still see a doctor?
Happened to me too. Manager came to owners and demanded shot records. No records. She called city and they impounded dog and sent me to er. They dressed wound and gave me tetanus shot. Your management team dropped the ball big time. Demand they send you to their doctor immediately

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’ve been told to sue a lot do they kill the dog at that point I’d rather not have that happen to a pet
The new car will lessen the pain so don't worry about it.
1140-cars-grads-promo.imgcache.rev513d3331901475b15bc9b98a8666ecd0.jpg

Last edited: