Was Load Quality Acceptable (Y/N)

Please Call Center

They can tell who you are based on the car number.
source.gif

when it’s completely dark out at 4 pm it feels much later than what it is
Feels like perpetual dusk til about 16:45.

clean hairy

Yeah I can remember one single morning when they printed up and read out to us some of the additional comments drivers had put into the DIAD about load quality. All that was good for was a few good laughs, particularly at the DRIVER no one likes.
Fixed it
Might that be a now retired driver from NY ?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Just hit Y for the entirety of your career. The less meaningful information you give management, the better.
Or N N N N and no comment forever, but the former requires less button presses.

AwashBwashCwash

I load 4 trucks and on most days I don't have the time to load your gosh darn trucks in perfect order with every sticker facing the exact way you want it.
We all know UPS doesn't give a :censored2: about load quality and wants a rush job every morning and that's what they get.

What I CAN do is prioritize whose truck I give more attention to.
That cool driver that always stops to chat a few minutes when he gets there about how things are going? I'll spend a little extra time on his truck.
That :censored2: head driver who acts like a dick? Meh, just throw packages in his truck and wherever they land is where they land.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Just hit Y for the entirety of your career. The less meaningful information you give management, the better.
Or N N N N and no comment forever, but the former requires less button presses.
That extra second it takes every day to hit the N button 3 more times adds up over a 30 year career. That could add up to an extra beer or something.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Shortly before I retired our center was on a "fill out the load condition" on the DIAD kick. They wanted us to post comments even if we selected Y. They would then print out and post those comments on a bulletin board. Some of them were quite hilarious.

Of course, posting the comments and actually doing something about them are quite different.