"Was load quality acceptable?"

Big Babooba

This is one technique that UPS uses to divide and conquer. Instead of talking to your preloader directly they want you to make an electronic record to use against him/her. No matter how bad my load is, I always put down that it was OK. The next day I'll talk to him.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you say yes, and they complain about your time, it’s on you. Most drivers always say they had a bad load quality so they don’t get yelled at by supes
Is this about how my preloader ruin my day?

If I hit "No" what happens?
Just hit no and keep pressing no. Then in additional comments put something mean, like everyday it gets worse, Hellen Keller could do better, etc...

Then realize no one cares when nothing is ever done or said about it, go back to hitting yes just to save time.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

According to BUG, nothing will happen because not enough drivers hit no!

Just be mindful that if you piss your loader off too much and they're old school he/she may "accidentally" spill their cup of water on your seat making for a very uncomfortable morning delivery run!

According to BUG, nothing will happen because not enough drivers hit no!

Just be mindful that if you piss your loader off too much and they're old school he/she may "accidentally" spill their cup of water on your seat making for a very uncomfortable morning delivery run!
Water the first time. I would start throwing those pee bottles away before preload.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I just use this to cover my butt when I know I’ll run over a good bit...so when the supervisors ask you about your over allowed just respond, “ I told you my load quality wasn’t good”...