Wasn't going to post this

RockdaleEddie

Optimized
I don't see anything wrong with how he acted in this video. He was backing away the whole time. Would've done the same. On another note I've found some very vicious dogs might seem that way to us at work but I don't think the owners are always lying when they say things like "He only acts like this with you." I found out that some dogs seriously don't like the sound of some diesel trucks. This dog I'm talking about would bite the tires and attack the truck all the way off their long road. It was a german shepherd so I declined his offer to get nice with the dog the way he seemed to want to kill me happily. Got a new truck and he's now all waggly and nice when I come there.
They hate the truck and the uniform, wait I may be on there side.

Sent using BrownCafe App

kingOFchester

Off topic......Notice the clock shows the driver was there for at least 7 minutes. One residential stop that probably has an 31.3 second time allowance.

ManInBrown

Based on the video I feel it is hard to say whether he even made contact with the dog or not. People always out for the $$$, feeling they can make this an ethical issue when someone is defending them self.

It is strange. The video looks as if the board didn't even make contact with the dog.

Homeowner is an A-Hole. I love how every customer says "Oh he/she is friendly. Don't worry" No smilet. He/she is friendly to you. He/she is your dog.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It's pretty clear that the homeowner is a :censored2:bag out for publicity. The dog obviously approached the driver, without a leash or any restraint. Perhaps the driver was bitten severely before (like I have been) and in a more defensive mode than the norm. Nowhere does the homeowner attempt at any time to rationalize the driver's actions or behavior as legitimate

bbsam

Staff member
I wouldn't have lied to the owner. Would have said straight up, "Your dog came at me and I rapped him in the head.". It wasn't excessive and looks like either a lucky shot or the dog rotated it's head at exactly the wrong time.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wouldn't have lied to the owner. Would have said straight up, "Your dog came at me and I rapped him in the head.". It wasn't excessive and looks like either a lucky shot or the dog rotated it's head at exactly the wrong time.
I'm not saying the driver was wrong....but it does seem a little strange that the driver didn't say anything to the owners, and never mentioned the incident to his sup....in case the customer called to complain.

upschuck

I'm not saying the driver was wrong....but it does seem a little strange that the driver didn't say anything to the owners, and never mentioned the incident to his sup....in case the customer called to complain.
Remember, you are only getting one side of the story. We know people never lie to make their case stronger.

somebodiesgot

People on this facebook group are beyond stupid. I can't believe people's ignorance and how they want to blame everyone else because someone doesn't know how to control a tiny little dog. The owners KNEW he was on the property, yet let the dog run out freely? Hmmm..

somebodiesgot

Not to mention the owner states they own a large dog as well as max, but yet they were smart enough to keep the large dog inside, or maybe the large dog doesn't attack people.

The Driver

I drive.
Who knows what this guy is capable of? Pitching a sales pitch to the whole world over his inability to contain his little flee-bitten attack dog.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I'm more shocked that the company actually had some testicular fortitude for once and stood behind the driver. That's almost unheard of anymore. The company typically cracks like an egg in the face of any outside pressure or negative press.

Also - good for the driver. If the customer doesn't want to control their wildlife, I will always oblige without reluctance.