Watch as this driver throws his career away.

shartpost

Rather than confronting the driver and clarifying this matter directly in 5 mins, this absolute demasculated loser took to social media to invent a story for sympathy on the Internet.

That’s where we are in society. Look at how much of a victim I am! Someone burn this house down already

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Rather than confronting the driver and clarifying this matter directly in 5 mins, this absolute demasculated loser took to social media to invent a story for sympathy on the Internet.

That’s where we are in society. Look at how much of a victim I am! Someone burn this house down already
No, it's a shakedown. Wait for the lawsuit

FozziesDeliveries

You can see his eye movements, he is looking side to side, checks his diad looks more and in the mailbox. Definitely trying to confirm the address. He doesn't linger on the flag, his face doesn't change when he looks at the flag or get visibly distressed when seeing the flag.... he is trying to confirm an address.

If he is upset about it WHY would he choose to take it out by spitting..... IN THE MAILBOX. This line of reasoning doesn't make sense.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Yea this clip is nothing but a misunderstanding. Imagine if customers uploaded videos of us walking up to the door as the diad 6 crashes.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yea this clip is nothing but a misunderstanding. Imagine if customers uploaded videos of us walking up to the door as the diad 6 crashes.

Start playing that social media game also...do a happy dance, sing opera, kiss a dog, limp or faint ... as Shakespeare wrote "All the World is a Stage".

If your board happens to crashes on camera, just make sure to watch your language in case they have an audio feed. :taz: :kidseyessmiley2:

trotsky

The guy needs to be fired immediately. You cant go spitting in mailboxes without concrete proof the carrier is gay too.