Watch as this driver throws his career away.

worldwide

He didn’t like the pride flag on the porch so he decided it would be a good idea to spit in their mailbox.
How do you know what this guy likes or doesn't like?

Appears he was trying to verify the address by checking to see if mail was inside the mailbox or a name/address was on the mailbox. As he is walking up to the house, he's looking around for a house number.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Let us have a therapy session...What was the worst thing you did when you delivered a package to an ignoramus's porch..excluding kicking the pets...

We all have those moments...:chaseups: :kidseyessmiley2:
Had a nasty house that let the dog crap on the sidewalk and porch and never cleaned it up. I stepped in one and got so mad I put the package on top of the freshest turd I could find than cleaned my poop boot on his front porch boot scraper and left. I thought that would be the one time I’d lose my job but a couple days later the sidewalk and porch was spotless and the boot cleaner was washed off. Never had a problem again.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I regularly peak into mailboxes to verify addresses. It’s always the 500k+ houses that never have it put up anywhere. Doubt he’d be stupid enough to spit on a mailbox on two different cameras. We all know how they work and that they’re always on. It gets PCMd all the time. Just another woke lib looking for some victim points at the expense of a hardworking mans career. Won’t matter carol will personally fire him.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Center Managers don't get fired---they just move them on to a different location and if it's a real SERIOUS offence they may demote them to Supervisor.
My center manager was forced to retire or get canned. Say what you want but they missed out on $60k MIP.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Center Managers don't get fired---they just move them on to a different location and if it's a real SERIOUS offence they may demote them to Supervisor.
They are like the Catholic Church moving priests around when one gets caught buggering an altar boy

Steamer

He didn’t like the pride flag on the porch so he decided it would be a good idea to spit in their mailbox.
He didn't spit. He was looking for the address and said "that's it" knowing that he was on camera. Giving his reasoning for the peak into the mailbox. He could have done a reverse teabag on it; but I'm sure the homeowners already do that to each other and would be jealous.

rod

Retired 22 years
My center manager was forced to retire or get canned. Say what you want but they missed out on $60k MIP.
Are you 100% sure? We were all told one of our center manager's was fired ---then one of our feeder drivers heard about him causing problems at a hub 400 miles away.