We’re preparing for a record peak holiday season

Sixth Punch Sense

UPS To Hire Over 100,000 For Holiday Season
office-space-milton.png.f38c5267d1972cc33dd895915e8358d6.png

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
They won't get half that number. They've already pushed back opening an operating center in the new CRANJ building twice in two months because they can't staff an operation in the most densely populated state in the union

Turns out you can only treat so many people like garbage before word gets out.

They won't get half that number. They've already pushed back opening an operating center in the new CRANJ building twice in two months because they can't staff an operation in the most densely populated state in the union

Turns out you can only treat so many people like garbage before word gets out.
And with people now getting that extra $400 a week from unemployment, who are they going to get to do this job?

I see what garbage we hired for the 22.4 jobs, I can't even imagine what the Christmas help will look like

Justaloader

Most can’t do anymore than they have been doing for the past 6 months.

Bingo. I don't think there will be a massive "influx" like every other year. People are already buying the majority of things online. The only thing that will really change is "what" people are buying. The volume of stuff moving through the system won't massively change. I'm sure it'll increase, but not like it has in years past.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Bingo. I don't think there will be a massive "influx" like every other year. People are already buying the majority of things online. The only thing that will really change is "what" people are buying. The volume of stuff moving through the system won't massively change. I'm sure it'll increase, but not like it has in years past.
Sweetheart, I think you are massively underestimating the stupidity of Americans, and the lines of credit offered to them.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Sweetheart, I think you are massively underestimating the stupidity of Americans, and the lines of credit offered to them.

...and let us not forget about the next stimulus package money coming soon to
our neighborhoods...

It will like the roaring twenties again “Happy times are here again”....then the thirties hit☹️

You will never see a peak like this in your lifetime..pray for good weather and most of all equipment and proper Manning...

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
...and let us not forget about the next stimulus package money coming soon to
our neighborhoods...

It will like the roaring twenties again “Happy times are here again”....then the thirties hit☹

You will never see a peak like this in your lifetime..pray for good weather and most of all equipment and proper Manning...
Zoomers suck so it's easy OT for me

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh there’s gonna be plenty more work but the drivers can’t do any more than they’ve been doing.