We are ready!!!

DSM515

How about shifting the WHOLE company's start time back 1.5 hours, drivers start at 7:30 am help finish load and on road by 8am. LIKE IT USED TO BE. 9am start time is what is killing peak. I used to have time to run air and ground together and get into resis early and use the daylight to my advantage

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
How about shifting the WHOLE company's start time back 1.5 hours, drivers start at 7:30 am help finish load and on road by 8am. LIKE IT USED TO BE. 9am start time is what is killing peak. I used to have time to run air and ground together and get into resis early and use the daylight to my advantage
That's just crazy talk. Let's start at 10:00 and send out a bunch of safety messages to work safe after dark. Now that's a plan.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They're putting the finishing touches on a shanty town facility in the parking lot with 5 unload bays and 60 package car bays. I guess we're ready..

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Still putting new drivers on the road where im at. Really dude, put new drivers on 2 weeks before peak wtf you idiots lol. I already know whats going to happen, their struggling and all the veterans will have to bail them out. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of them quit after their thrown into the inferno of madness lol. Once again the idiots will find a way to screw up this peak also, imagine that lol.
Still "asking" us for referrals for seasonal drivers, WTH. And there pinned on some corkboard, is the referral I gave them for my niece, on leave from college, in the air force reserve, who wants to be a helper, but no one could figure out how to forward it to Erie, Pa.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Someone in our center spent their day affixing those "helpers wanted" stickers to packages. I must have had at least 100 of them on my car. Do you know how long it takes to pull off and throw away 100 stickers?

9.5er

Our center cut all extra routes yesterday. Still have not put the first helper on. No extra trucks on the yard. Yeah we're ready for another epic failure.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Tis the season!

I had 83 pieces on the 6000 shelf yesterday. Yea, no prob'....
Screenshot_2014-11-14-09-45-24.png
That's a 55lb surepost for a P.O. Some mailman is gonna be pissed!

barnyard

KTM rider
We got 14 inches of snow on Monday. Tuesday we could not get it all done, but got a good dent in it. Still had some misses on Wednesday. Today, everyone got a light day so no one had to worry about running out of hours. I was in a couple of clicks over 8 hrs and was the 3rd or 4th in, asked the OMS how others were doing and he thought most would be done before 1800.

I think it was a pretty nice gesture to put in extra routes to get everyone done early.