We Have To Read It To Know What's In It! Auto Breathalyzer Requirements Snuck Into Infrastructure Bill.

Poop Head

Judge me.
So do drivers because of lack of sleep, having a girlfriend or wife screaming at them in the car, dropping a cigarette in their lap, and a many other things. I would definitely like to see cars fit with devices to eliminate all the problems, but I'm not sure I could afford it.
Yes! Put something in the bill to require a sound proof divider for the driver!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You finally said something intelligent. Mark this down on your calendar so you can celebrate every year.
I honestly didn't even consider that anyone would be such a fascist that they would take my facetious comment literally.

Your odd desire to be constantly controlled by an authoritarian government is not healthy.
Carry on.

El Correcto

god is dead
I honestly didn't even consider that anyone would be such a fascist that they would take my facetious comment literally.

Your odd desire to be constantly controlled by an authoritarian government is not healthy.
Carry on.
These people are truly sick in the head.
Seems like the ones all upset are the ones who will have a drink or two or three before they get in the drivers seat.
Mostly blacks apparently. You’re white.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think the intoxication limit is set way too low personally. It’s political suicide to come out in favor of people having a beer after work without being subject to the long dick of government :censored2:ing them though.

coming from someone who rarely ever drinks.

MAKAVELI

These people are truly sick in the head.

Mostly blacks apparently. You’re white.
More recent FBI data in 2016 showed a higher DUI arrest for Black people as compared to other races except for WHITES . There were 108,881 reported DUI arrests of African Americans, according to the bureau.
Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
More recent FBI data in 2016 showed a higher DUI arrest for Black people as compared to other races except for WHITES . There were 108,881 reported DUI arrests of African Americans, according to the bureau.
Lol
So blacks are 13% of the population but account for 27% of DUI's..... Did you have a point?

I don't know why you people insist on viewing everything through the lens of race, it's really never beneficial to your ideology.