We lost another one Thursday

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
That's sad. the article said it was a chain reaction accident that happened around 4 a.m and the UPS driver drove into the back of another 18 wheeler trailer. By the looks of the smashed tractor it looks like he either following very close or was not aware that the vehicle in front was stopped or nearly stopped.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's sad. the article said it was a chain reaction accident that happened around 4 a.m and the UPS driver drove into the back of another 18 wheeler trailer. By the looks of the smashed tractor it looks like he either following very close or was not aware that the vehicle in front was stopped or nearly stopped.
Logical deduction:

Feeder wreck in MS.jpg
Feeder wreck in MS-2.jpg

bham brown

Don't know all the details but did hear that the lead truck that got rear ended was pulling back on the interstate from the emergency lane with no lights on and leaking some kind of fluid.

But I'm not gonna make an assumption or a deduction based on thoughts or pictures.

My prayers go out to his family. I pray they will seek God for comfort and guidance through this horrible situation.